Trolling for Chitwood - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave it to you to try and muddy up the waters. More fake news from the Sanford blogger’s one bedroom apartment room. Police don’t treat hospital patients and their effectiveness isn’t measured by if they run into a burning building. Different occupations for different jobs. I understand I’m not talking to someone with a full deck. However, I’m sure it’s easy enough for even you to understand. It sounds like you and others are trying to minimize Chitwood’s effective leadership during this crisis. I’m also glad you’re including “mission accomplished” with Chitwood. Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. That’s coverage you can count on!
    You cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity!!

Unregistered
    Leave it to you to try and muddy up the waters. More fake news from the Sanford blogger’s one bedroom apartment room. Police don’t treat hospital patients and their effectiveness isn’t measured by if they run into a burning building. Different occupations for different jobs. I understand I’m not talking to someone with a full deck. However, I’m sure it’s easy enough for even you to understand. It sounds like you and others are trying to minimize Chitwood’s effective leadership during this crisis. I’m also glad you’re including “mission accomplished” with Chitwood. Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. That’s coverage you can count on!
    By effective leadership do you mean the lack of proper and appropriate PPE?

Unregistered
    Instead of the publicity stunt delivering pizzas in Port Orange...he should have been a effective leader by showing him delivery PPE to all the Districts ?

Unregistered
    Instead of the publicity stunt delivering pizzas in Port Orange...he should have been a effective leader by showing him delivery PPE to all the Districts ?
    I’d share your grievances with the judge on the 23rd. It’s also too bad Uncle Benny isn’t doing anything about it either. Maybe, Mr. Ed will be our horse that helps of coarse.

Unregistered
    I’d share your grievances with the judge on the 23rd. It’s also too bad Uncle Benny isn’t doing anything about it either. Maybe, Mr. Ed will be our horse that helps of coarse.
    You cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity...the cross dressing, non-shooting, publicity seeking imbecile.

Unregistered
    You cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity...the cross dressing, non-shooting, publicity seeking imbecile.
    He might have not qualified, but he still carries a pistol and can shoot unlike your mental case cheerleader. Looks like you’re the imbecile with more fake news. Who cares if Chitwood cross dresses. At least he dresses up and goes to work at a real job.

Unregistered
    He might have not qualified, but he still carries a pistol and can shoot unlike your mental case cheerleader. Looks like you’re the imbecile with more fake news. Who cares if Chitwood cross dresses. At least he dresses up and goes to work at a real job.
    Haha. You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Unregistered
    Don't forget law breaking.

Unregistered
    Don't forget law breaking.
    Speaking of law breaking, it’s been another bad month for the criminal sexual stalker. Getting served sunny side up with a stalking injunction notice extension. Meanwhile, Hank also getting served scrambled eggs from Volusia County government, canceling his shakedown contract over his fake news blogging agency and posting his anger and letter online. Everyone seems to be feeling bitter about being off the job or no job. The ones that do have jobs, are just mediocre trailer estate or line women limp wrist style jobs. Thank goodness we are blessed with a great Sheriff who has a real man career tough guy job and fighting for us citizens. Not some kooky nut case that sticks up for sexual offenders, murders due process rights, and then trolls the Sheriff’s Facebook page like a lunatic. Mentally competent, stable leadership, and a distinguished law enforcement career. Like a good neighbor, Sheriff Chitwood is there. It’s coverage more you can count on from the mission accomplished Sheriff. Team Chitwood is the team to watch in 2020.

Unregistered
    Speaking of law breaking, it’s been another bad month for the criminal sexual stalker. Getting served sunny side up with a stalking injunction notice extension. Meanwhile, Hank also getting served scrambled eggs from Volusia County government, canceling his shakedown contract over his fake news blogging agency and posting his anger and letter online. Everyone seems to be feeling bitter about being off the job or no job. The ones that do have jobs, are just mediocre trailer estate or line women limp wrist style jobs. Thank goodness we are blessed with a great Sheriff who has a real man career tough guy job and fighting for us citizens. Not some kooky nut case that sticks up for sexual offenders, murders due process rights, and then trolls the Sheriff’s Facebook page like a lunatic. Mentally competent, stable leadership, and a distinguished law enforcement career. Like a good neighbor, Sheriff Chitwood is there. It’s coverage more you can count on from the mission accomplished Sheriff. Team Chitwood is the team to watch in 2020.
    Team Hypocrite!!! You cannot spell HYpoCrITe without Chity!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast