Trolling for Chitwood - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm lost. What leadership has he provided that directly helped the community contain the virus and/or provide aid to those patients that have contracted the virus?
    Visiting his Facebook is a clear indication of his actions, communication, commitment, leadership to the great citizens of our county. The fact he is also working tirelessly helping struggling businesses in our community speakers volumes. Our country and county is blessed you are our Sheriff. Mission accomplished.

Unregistered
    Visiting his Facebook is a clear indication of his actions, communication, commitment, leadership to the great citizens of our county. The fact he is also working tirelessly helping struggling businesses in our community speakers volumes. Our country and county is blessed you are our Sheriff. Mission accomplished.
    Mission Accomplished????? Put down the Kool Ade. We now have over 10,000 deaths in this country. How about lets focus on reality...not chity reality but real world reality.

Unregistered
    Mission Accomplished????? Put down the Kool Ade. We now have over 10,000 deaths in this country. How about lets focus on reality...not chity reality but real world reality.
    Chitwood is in the real world fighting real world problems in our community during these challenging and uncertain times. He’s had provided extensive transparency and guidance in Volusia County as Sheriff over this crisis. Thank you Sheriff and bravo zulu again to you sir. Keep up the great work! Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. Mission accomplished!

Unregistered
    Chitwood is in the real world fighting real world problems in our community during these challenging and uncertain times. He’s had provided extensive transparency and guidance in Volusia County as Sheriff over this crisis. Thank you Sheriff and bravo zulu again to you sir. Keep up the great work! Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. Mission accomplished!
    I agree. I love our cross dressing, hypocritical, non-shooting sheriff. He beds more guys than Michelle Newman...and that is saying something. Mission accomplished!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm lost. What leadership has he provided that directly helped the community contain the virus and/or provide aid to those patients that have contracted the virus?
    http://barkersview.org/2020/04/06/a-...-a-hard-place/

“Sheriff Michael Chitwood is the only senior elected official in Volusia County government who has demonstrated strong leadership and provided his constituents with the hard information they need to protect themselves and their families – and his support of small businesses has been incredibly uplifting.”

Unregistered
    I visited his Facebook. I observed he had copy and pasted information provided to the Sheriff's office communication center. I also observed him walking out pizza. He's done NOTHING to help contain this pandemic in our community or help care for those patients. Nothing.

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity. Haha. Mission accomplished

Unregistered
    I visited his Facebook. I observed he had copy and pasted information provided to the Sheriff's office communication center. I also observed him walking out pizza. He's done NOTHING to help contain this pandemic in our community or help care for those patients. Nothing.
    Sounds more like you are the pizza Hank. No one ever claimed he did. Since when is it the job of the Sheriff taking care of patients? That’s is stupid as rating a deputy’s success by running into a burning building.

Unregistered
    Sounds more like you are the pizza Hank. No one ever claimed he did. Since when is it the job of the Sheriff taking care of patients? That’s is stupid as rating a deputy’s success by running into a burning building.
    Leave it to you to try and minimize the heroic actions of Proctor and Shields and others.

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Mission accomplished!!!!

Unregistered
    Leave it to you to try and minimize the heroic actions of Proctor and Shields and others.

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Mission accomplished!!!!
    Leave it to you to try and muddy up the waters. More fake news from the Sanford blogger’s one bedroom apartment room. Police don’t treat hospital patients and their effectiveness isn’t measured by if they run into a burning building. Different occupations for different jobs. I understand I’m not talking to someone with a full deck. However, I’m sure it’s easy enough for even you to understand. It sounds like you and others are trying to minimize Chitwood’s effective leadership during this crisis. I’m also glad you’re including “mission accomplished” with Chitwood. Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. That’s coverage you can count on!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast