Trolling for Chitwood - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    A typical work day consist of 12 hour shifts which rotate from days to nights every four months. I have become a strong leader within the Sheriff's Office and the community in which I serve.

I have had a great career and have worked in almost every capacity. I supervise some of the best and bravest men and women. During my career, I had the ability to excel in my leadership role as a supervisor. I have been exposed to every crime imaginable and had the opportunity to supervise each scene. I think Sheriff Chitwood is doing a great job.

The hardest part of the job is working night shift. I have missed numerous holidays and family time because of the work schedule. My family is growing and it means more to then ever to be with them now as they are growing. The most enjoyable part is keeping the community safe, and interacting with the people in the community.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A typical work day consist of 12 hour shifts which rotate from days to nights every four months. I have become a strong leader within the Sheriff's Office and the community in which I serve.

I have had a great career and have worked in almost every capacity. I supervise some of the best and bravest men and women. During my career, I had the ability to excel in my leadership role as a supervisor. I have been exposed to every crime imaginable and had the opportunity to supervise each scene. I think Sheriff Chitwood is doing a great job.

The hardest part of the job is working night shift. I have missed numerous holidays and family time because of the work schedule. My family is growing and it means more to then ever to be with them now as they are growing. The most enjoyable part is keeping the community safe, and interacting with the people in the community.
    I am glad you were able to take a break from all the responsibilities you mentioned that you had in your life to share your feelings on an anonymous forum. I am sure your family and community and VCSO appreciate all you do.

Unregistered
    I am glad you were able to take a break from all the responsibilities you mentioned that you had in your life to share your feelings on an anonymous forum. I am sure your family and community and VCSO appreciate all you do.
    Just as you did, shared your feelings anonymously on this forum. Suck it up buttercup, not every one hates Chitwood or the direction of the department. You and others want honest feedback, as long as it conforms to your viewpoint or should I say faux outrage. Have you noticed the people who have made the positive comments hasn’t tried to persuade the other side? It’s the anti-Chitwood folks trying to find flaws with their opinions and counter act them with their own stance. Gee, I wonder who likes to be argumentative and always has to be right? You don’t need a smiley face to see through this sham.

Unregistered
    Just as you did, shared your feelings anonymously on this forum. Suck it up buttercup, not every one hates Chitwood or the direction of the department. You and others want honest feedback, as long as it conforms to your viewpoint or should I say faux outrage. Have you noticed the people who have made the positive comments hasn’t tried to persuade the other side? It’s the anti-Chitwood folks trying to find flaws with their opinions and counter act them with their own stance. Gee, I wonder who likes to be argumentative and always has to be right? You don’t need a smiley face to see through this sham.
    The poster was giving the guy a compliment. He never mentioned Chitwood. If that poster had left his name i am certain he would get deputy of the quarter or some award from the community he so proudly serves. I am certain he appreciates you echoing what a stellar deputy and community leader he is.

Unregistered
    The poster was giving the guy a compliment. He never mentioned Chitwood. If that poster had left his name i am certain he would get deputy of the quarter or some award from the community he so proudly serves. I am certain he appreciates you echoing what a stellar deputy and community leader he is.
    I like to give Sheriff Mike Chitwood a huge shoutout and thank you for being on the front lines and keeping us updated on COVID-19. Bravo Zulu to you Sheriff and keep up the impeccable work. You and Sheriff Rick Staley our working side by side and keeping our families safe. God bless the two of you on a job well-done. Mission accomplished.

Unregistered
    I like to give Sheriff Mike Chitwood a huge shoutout and thank you for being on the front lines and keeping us updated on COVID-19. Bravo Zulu to you Sheriff and keep up the impeccable work. You and Sheriff Rick Staley our working side by side and keeping our families safe. God bless the two of you on a job well-done. Mission accomplished.
    I would be a bit hesitant to say mission accomplished. The next two weeks, according to the Presidents coronavirus task force, are going to be really, really tough.

Unregistered
    Lets hold off saying mission accomplished and things like that. The surgeon general of America has stated this week will be the saddest week for most Americans and compared it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11.

https://time.com/5815870/jerome-adam...week-covid-19/

Unregistered
    Lets hold off saying mission accomplished and things like that. The surgeon general of America has stated this week will be the saddest week for most Americans and compared it to Pearl Harbor and 9-11.

https://time.com/5815870/jerome-adam...week-covid-19/
    You’re talking about apples and oranges. This has nothing to do with Sheriff Chitwood doing an outstanding job. Thank you Sheriff for your steady leadership and updates during this pandemic. Mission accomplished.

Unregistered
    You’re talking about apples and oranges. This has nothing to do with Sheriff Chitwood doing an outstanding job. Thank you Sheriff for your steady leadership and updates during this pandemic. Mission accomplished.
    I'm lost. What leadership has he provided that directly helped the community contain the virus and/or provide aid to those patients that have contracted the virus?

Unregistered
    I'm lost. What leadership has he provided that directly helped the community contain the virus and/or provide aid to those patients that have contracted the virus?
    Great post

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast