Trolling for Chitwood - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    I’d just bring up your grievances to the judge during Chipmunk’s extended day sexual stalking hearing on the 23rd. Maybe, the “rouge” judge will be able to get to the bottom why Ben isn’t budgeting for PPE. Don’t take the budget into your own hands, you take them to court.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet we still must provide our own quality PPE..not the god knows what shit is in those blue bottles .

Anyone know what happened to the PPE masks donated to the VCSO?..inventory sure doesn't..
    Thanks for attempting to bring this forum back on topic. I've had the same used mask for over 3 weeks. Also noticed in the drug raid no one had gloves or a mask on. One of us is going to die from this shit.

Unregistered
    Thanks for attempting to bring this forum back on topic. I've had the same used mask for over 3 weeks. Also noticed in the drug raid no one had gloves or a mask on. One of us is going to die from this shit.
    That’s a lie and more fake news.

Unregistered
    That’s a lie and more fake news.
    Sorry, I don't count the donated cloth mask that has no medical value a mask.

Unregistered
    If you were able to report to work at VSO, you’d know. The county charter also controls the budget. That’s Ben Johnson’s fault. Thank goodness Amendment 10 will allow our great Constitutional Sheriff to move around the necessary monies to fund our outstanding deputies for their protection.
    Sorry to say, but you are uninformed. Chitwood doesn't need to be a Constitutional Sheriff in order to move money around in his budget. He has the authority and ability to do it right now.

Unregistered
    Chitwood is in the real world fighting real world problems in our community during these challenging and uncertain times. He’s had provided extensive transparency and guidance in Volusia County as Sheriff over this crisis. Thank you Sheriff and bravo zulu again to you sir. Keep up the great work! Like a good neighbor, Chitwood is there. Mission accomplished!
    If the Sheriff is transparent maybe he will tell us why Creamer left in the dead of night???

Unregistered
    If the Sheriff is transparent maybe he will tell us why Creamer left in the dead of night???
    Wasn’t ABC supposedly going to find the skinny? What ever happened to that promise?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678