Is the .45 someone’s compensation for......you know?
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb Is the .45 someone’s compensation for......you know?

How many agencies carry .45’s anymore? Why are we still carrying one? In fact name another agency in Pinellas or Florida who carries a damn .45. And don’t say FHP, that’s a GAP .45. We had a chance at that and someone thought “nope”. Probably the same person who decided we would get Adam’s Arms Rifles. And we see how well that experiment went. FBI = 9mm. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines = 9mm. US Customs and Border Patrol = 9mm. Every agency in Pinellas County = 9mm. 9mm = greater capacity, easier to shoot, less recoil, and similar ballistics to the .45. The Glock 21 is a great pistol. But so is every pistol that Glock makes. Hell, make Glock the it and only it duty and off duty weapon. No more having to send armorers to what, six or seven different gun schools? In the world of Glock 9mm’s there is a gun for all occasions. Duty gun, Glock 17, 19 or 45 (model not caliber). SWAT jocks could use the 45 MOS and be all operator like. There are a multitude of concealable 9mm Glocks. The 43, 43X, 26 or 48. Bob, think about this, one manufacturer, one caliber. No more spending money on .45, .380 or .38. Armorers and instructors just have to know one weapon system for handguns. It doesn’t matter which model you use, the 9’s are all identical in structure. I guarantee qualification failures would drop. Half the problem with the 21 is it is too damn big. This is a no brainer. I bet Glock would swap you gun for gun too. Don’t let the bald man to your left influence you like he did on AA. Go Glock. Go 9. Hell, do a survey.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Baby hands is back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody cares, b!tch.
    I don’t agree. Let deputies shoot a Glock 21
    and a 17 and see what they like better. I would bet money it would be an overwhelming vote for the 9mm.

P.S.

THEY ALREADY DO THIS. DEPUTIES SHOOT GLOCK 17’S EVERY TIME THEY GO TO IN SERVICE TRAINING BECAUSE THE AGENCY WONT BUY GLOCK 21 SIM GUNS. HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD GLOCK 21’S NOW? WAY TO KEEP UP WITH TRAINING UNIFORMITY.

Unregistered
    and a 17 and see what they like better. I would bet money it would be an overwhelming vote for the 9mm.

P.S.

THEY ALREADY DO THIS. DEPUTIES SHOOT GLOCK 17’S EVERY TIME THEY GO TO IN SERVICE TRAINING BECAUSE THE AGENCY WONT BUY GLOCK 21 SIM GUNS. HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD GLOCK 21’S NOW? WAY TO KEEP UP WITH TRAINING UNIFORMITY.
    Spend some time at the range you dolt and maybe you could shoot the .45 without throwing half your rounds. If you can’t handle the .45 maybe your not cut out for this job you little pu$$y.

Unregistered

P.S.

Your last statement shows what an ill informed little whining b!tch you are. The sim guns are meant to teach tactics. The size and caliber of the gun is irrelevant. Recoil is drastically different between a simunition round and a live round so it makes no difference. Horrible analogy you tried to use to back up your sh!tty argument. Your just a tool. You and tac vest guy should hook up and give each other massages. Your both probably lousy cops...

Unregistered
    How many agencies carry .45’s anymore? Why are we still carrying one? In fact name another agency in Pinellas or Florida who carries a damn .45. And don’t say FHP, that’s a GAP .45. We had a chance at that and someone thought “nope”. Probably the same person who decided we would get Adam’s Arms Rifles. And we see how well that experiment went. FBI = 9mm. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines = 9mm. US Customs and Border Patrol = 9mm. Every agency in Pinellas County = 9mm. 9mm = greater capacity, easier to shoot, less recoil, and similar ballistics to the .45. The Glock 21 is a great pistol. But so is every pistol that Glock makes. Hell, make Glock the it and only it duty and off duty weapon. No more having to send armorers to what, six or seven different gun schools? In the world of Glock 9mm’s there is a gun for all occasions. Duty gun, Glock 17, 19 or 45 (model not caliber). SWAT jocks could use the 45 MOS and be all operator like. There are a multitude of concealable 9mm Glocks. The 43, 43X, 26 or 48. Bob, think about this, one manufacturer, one caliber. No more spending money on .45, .380 or .38. Armorers and instructors just have to know one weapon system for handguns. It doesn’t matter which model you use, the 9’s are all identical in structure. I guarantee qualification failures would drop. Half the problem with the 21 is it is too damn big. This is a no brainer. I bet Glock would swap you gun for gun too. Don’t let the bald man to your left influence you like he did on AA. Go Glock. Go 9. Hell, do a survey.
    U.S Customs and Border Patrol does not carry 9mm. .40 cal.

Unregistered
    Your last statement shows what an ill informed little whining b!tch you are. The sim guns are meant to teach tactics. The size and caliber of the gun is irrelevant. Recoil is drastically different between a simunition round and a live round so it makes no difference. Horrible analogy you tried to use to back up your sh!tty argument. Your just a tool. You and tac vest guy should hook up and give each other massages. Your both probably lousy cops...
    Hi dumbass. The point was the difference in frames between the 21 and 17 Sim guns, not the recoil. The point was the difference in your grip and there is a difference you neanderthal retard. .

Unregistered
    Spend some time at the range you dolt and maybe you could shoot the .45 without throwing half your rounds. If you can’t handle the .45 maybe your not cut out for this job you little pu$$y.
    Really? Because I prefer a 9 I’m not cut out for this job? I’ve qualified every year without fail douche bag. And feel free to ask around and see who likes 9’s. You may be surprised. But judging by your answer your a half witted dumbass who thinks he’s hot shit. I’m sure you’re a real smooth operator. Thanks for your input. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Unregistered
    Hi dumbass. The point was the difference in frames between the 21 and 17 Sim guns, not the recoil. The point was the difference in your grip and there is a difference you neanderthal retard. .
    Hi you inept POS. Again the purpose of sim is tactics not the feel of the frame of the gun. The feel of the frame is irrelevant and adds nothing to the purpose of a shoot or don’t shoot or building clearing. The 9’s are cheaper therefore why spend the extra money to get 45’s in the sim guns when the purpose of training is tactics and not feel of the gun. You want to finger fuk it or something? If not why are you so worried about the frame on a training gun. Please find a greater purpose in your life other than b!tching about stupid sh!t! If you want a 9 go do a self purchase you buffoon. Oh ya and go F urself you cry baby.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast