Why does Steve Whidden hire corrupt cops? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shem didn't hire me because I refused to let him handcuff,gag,and spank me while he wears a shortcake dress, blue wig and listening to the village people. He's definitely quite the creep. I'll pass on this department and leave this to the pros.
    Right right right yet your still here. Seems like someone’s little bitter and still not able to get hired.

Unregistered
    Right right right yet your still here. Seems like someone’s little bitter and still not able to get hired.
    Getting rejected from Hendry or not being part of a very special club of the worst kind is one proof of employability elsewhere. But even you have to acknowledge that is true.

Unregistered
    Shem didn't hire me because I refused to let him handcuff,gag,and spank me while he wears a shortcake dress, blue wig and listening to the village people. He's definitely quite the creep. I'll pass on this department and leave this to the pros.
    Wtf ? No your 101 is this whatever some of these discussions

Unregistered
    It's understandable to hate when you've been denied, ignored, FIRED for undermining the administration, not supporting The Sheriff you hate and being the pros you can't be we pity you. Do you need beer money for the weekend?

Unregistered
    Getting rejected from Hendry or not being part of a very special club of the worst kind is one proof of employability elsewhere. But even you have to acknowledge that is true.
    So you admit ur we’re the un-hirable and your bitter. Go suck your thumb somewhere else.

Unregistered

Thumb suckers go away but other types suckers welcome?

So you admit ur we’re the un-hirable and your bitter. Go suck your thumb somewhere else.
    Makes sense with all the talk now. Hireable only within some group isn't hireable. Real interesting puzzle.

Unregistered
    Makes sense with all the talk now. Hireable only within some group isn't hireable. Real interesting puzzle.
    Confucius Are you going to put that in a cookie? What the hell???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456