Why does Steve Whidden hire corrupt cops? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like the one who replied all that in response to legitimate questions from someone interested in a position.
    Yeah with all that. Certified and qualified, none of which you are. Jealous resentful much? You x65 too, just with headphones and a drive through. LOL..

Unregistered
    HCSO Hires qualified, certified criminals,not winners.
    Ok, so where is your problem? You are a criminal who wants a badge but can't even get on anywhere and hate, or see yourself as some super winner who is better than "those bad people" (in your opinion) and deserve to get on, yet be with the same people you down. Typical hypocrate unhireable.

Unregistered
    It sounds like your brighter future is in whatever fast food assistant managership you are probably clinging to. Money laundering? "I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back." They who? Hence? You're fos, with zero to no experience for good reason, you sound too stupid and delusionally dangerous. Why do you wanting to work in a rural county, flunk the process in a larger agency? Know your stupidity would be recognized. Small town supercop hopefuls need not apply. Contrary to the anti-Whidden bs, HCSO hires qualified, certified applicants, not losers. Why would you come on Hendry site to ask about neighboring county, why not ask them, go visit, be certain to run your suck as stupidly in person as you do here, come back here with your stories idiot.
    All I can say is "wow". Your post shows that the issues in Hendry County have more to do with the people like you than the sheriff himself.
    I mentioned the money laundering because I knew that someone would bring it up when I asked about how GCSO is. This site seems to be full of people b*tching like a bunch of girls. If you follow the progression of the thread you will see that other posters stated that I should look into other departments. That is why I asked about Glades County.
    I see Hendry County has a real winner with you. I bet they are proud. How's the 2nd wife doing or are we on the 3rd now?

Unregistered
    All I can say is "wow". Your post shows that the issues in Hendry County have more to do with the people like you than the sheriff himself.
    I mentioned the money laundering because I knew that someone would bring it up when I asked about how GCSO is. This site seems to be full of people b*tching like a bunch of girls. If you follow the progression of the thread you will see that other posters stated that I should look into other departments. That is why I asked about Glades County.
    I see Hendry County has a real winner with you. I bet they are proud. How's the 2nd wife doing or are we on the 3rd now?
    "Wow" is the only part which was remotely interesting. Your post shows your issues with lack of sense. Why would you go on Hendry thread to ask about Glades? You must have a list of rejection letters to your credit. What do you mean you "knew someone would bring money laundering" up if you mentioned Glades, are you psychic? You "knew" before it would happen. Seems like you're the only one who mentioned it. Idiot. "Wow", hows that for you? Not only does Hendry County have a real winner with me, I also "have a j.o.b where you don't. "Wow". There you go! The Sheriff (use a capital letter, idiot. There is another issue for you). 2nd wife doing fine, your wife makes for a good threesome too. She says wow too in between ice paks.

Unregistered
    "Wow" is the only part which was remotely interesting. Your post shows your issues with lack of sense. Why would you go on Hendry thread to ask about Glades? You must have a list of rejection letters to your credit. What do you mean you "knew someone would bring money laundering" up if you mentioned Glades, are you psychic? You "knew" before it would happen. Seems like you're the only one who mentioned it. Idiot. "Wow", hows that for you? Not only does Hendry County have a real winner with me, I also "have a j.o.b where you don't. "Wow". There you go! The Sheriff (use a capital letter, idiot. There is another issue for you). 2nd wife doing fine, your wife makes for a good threesome too. She says wow too in between ice paks.
    He is right, you are wrong. Sheriff should not be capitalized in regards to how he used it.

https://writing.stackexchange.com/qu...ect-is-dropped

Unregistered
    He is right, you are wrong. Sheriff should not be capitalized in regards to how he used it.

https://writing.stackexchange.com/qu...ect-is-dropped
    You both are wrong. Don't care what some college kid website says. Go teach English Lit. We like to capitalize Sheriff out of respect whenever written. What is your next compliant? Are either of you certified with any experience?

Unregistered

real question: WAAHH Why doesn't "bad" Steve Whidden hire ME?

He's bad. Everyone here is bad/corrupt/incompetent/evil/agents of Satan, etc etc.... we get it you're "good" and "they" are bad for not hiring you, fully sponsoring you, recognizing you can turn the image around. Have you thought seriously about spending the time you spend crying here wastes readers time. You know the real employed deputies, not rejected nobodies?

Unregistered
    It sounds like your brighter future is in whatever fast food assistant managership you are probably clinging to. Money laundering? "I know they had an issue with money laundering a few years back." They who? Hence? You're fos, with zero to no experience for good reason, you sound too stupid and delusionally dangerous. Why do you wanting to work in a rural county, flunk the process in a larger agency? Know your stupidity would be recognized. Small town supercop hopefuls need not apply. Contrary to the anti-Whidden bs, HCSO hires qualified, certified applicants, not losers. Why would you come on Hendry site to ask about neighboring county, why not ask them, go visit, be certain to run your suck as stupidly in person as you do here, come back here with your stories idiot.
    They were talking about this shit show case! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...SooGnRRLA4Dqqh

Unregistered
    They were talking about this shit show case! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...SooGnRRLA4Dqqh
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour..._a00zL2u2PiA4S

Unregistered

I'll pass

He's bad. Everyone here is bad/corrupt/incompetent/evil/agents of Satan, etc etc.... we get it you're "good" and "they" are bad for not hiring you, fully sponsoring you, recognizing you can turn the image around. Have you thought seriously about spending the time you spend crying here wastes readers time. You know the real employed deputies, not rejected nobodies?
    Shem didn't hire me because I refused to let him handcuff,gag,and spank me while he wears a shortcake dress, blue wig and listening to the village people. He's definitely quite the creep. I'll pass on this department and leave this to the pros.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast