Shift Swapping - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shift Swapping

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is happening in the crime scene section is just a smaller scale of what is happening to the agency as a whole. They ate their own young until there was nothing left. Destroyed itself from within.
    /\
    This. The crime scene section implosion is a mini carbon copy of the micromanagement, "style over substance" trend happening to this SO.

Unregistered
    Guess it wasn’t that big of a deal, didn’t hear anything about it. What else ya got?

Unregistered
    Guess it wasn’t that big of a deal, didn’t hear anything about it. What else ya got?
    Didn’t we get a memo about the shortage in Crime Scene? I guess it was a big enough deal to warrant an agency wide memo!

Unregistered
    I didn’t see a memo about a shortage in patrol...

Unregistered
    /\
    This. The crime scene section implosion is a mini carbon copy of the micromanagement, "style over substance" trend happening to this SO.
    Many of them are/were lazy and needed to go anyways, so good riddance. I’m tired of calling crime scene to respond and having to argue with them on every single call to get them off their azzz to respond. They are ridiculous and always whining about having to come out and do work.

Unregistered
    Many of them are/were lazy and needed to go anyways, so good riddance. I’m tired of calling crime scene to respond and having to argue with them on every single call to get them off their azzz to respond. They are ridiculous and always whining about having to come out and do work.

Hmmmm. I’ve never had that problem!

I didn’t see a memo about a shortage in patrol...
    No need to send out a memo. We are all aware of the shortage.

Unregistered
    Hmmmm. I’ve never had that problem!

No need to send out a memo. We are all aware of the shortage.

Liar! You know for a fact crime scene is short. Ask them directly!

Unregistered
    Liar! You know for a fact crime scene is short. Ask them directly!
    What happened to them? It used to be a pretty sharp unit with half older deputies and half civilians, but I've been gone a while. Never had a problem with the work they did when they came out. Every kid I know wanted to be a CSI a while back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345