Detention deputy DUI arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea and TBT got it right because Rice was a washed up Sg2/20 and the Sheriff did some good stuff. Bob will be Sheriff for as long as he wants. Fact. Like it or leave.
    Bob can leave, I ain't going anywhere champ. We are cops not politicians.

Unregistered
    Bob can leave, I ain't going anywhere champ. We are cops not politicians.
    Well he obviously gets under your skin to the point you come on here and act like a lil b!tch

Unregistered
    Well he obviously gets under your skin to the point you come on here and act like a lil b!tch
    Name calling by one of Bob's f-boys doesn't bother me. You remind me of the inmates in the jail with your pathetic insults.

Unregistered
    Name calling by one of Bob's f-boys doesn't bother me. You remind me of the inmates in the jail with your pathetic insults.
    Speaking of pathetic insults! Your insults of our Sheriff are pathetic. You are a sore loser who never been anything other than a Private and will remain such until you roll out of here to a meager tax payer funded retirement and a job at Winn Dixie mopping floors at night to buy your 12 pack of Busch Beer. I’m sure the Sheriff could give to shiz about you and your bad attitude. You come on here all the time and post the same crap. Get It a break Private.

Unregistered
    Speaking of pathetic insults! Your insults of our Sheriff are pathetic. You are a sore loser who never been anything other than a Private and will remain such until you roll out of here to a meager tax payer funded retirement and a job at Winn Dixie mopping floors at night to buy your 12 pack of Busch Beer. I’m sure the Sheriff could give to shiz about you and your bad attitude. You come on here all the time and post the same crap. Get It a break Private.
    Who would protect the Sheriff, who doesn’t need protecting, with such anger? Is that really the theme he wants? That he doesn’t care about any of the little guys? We are all just pawns working at his mercy and not deserving of any respect or opinion? That’s called a dictatorship and that’s something many of his opponents predicted would happen. Maybe that’s why the “private” has a bad attitude. No one in the chain of command gives a crap about the “privates” except once a year at a picnic for office drones and support staff. And no one in the chain of command gives a crap unless the Sheriff gives a crap and then all the chiefs suddenly care. God knows one of them would never have an opinion without Car 1 giving them his first.

Unregistered
    This is not "Ask the Executive Staph Infection" where Bob controls everything, this is the only true freedom of speech available to members. My freedom of speech seems to bother someone otherwise Bob would have sent his do-boys here to play defense.

Oh, and I am high enough to benefit financially but low enough to stay off Bob's radar, which suits me just fine. I'll never be a loser like the ones on the 3rd floor who are scrambling for every double-dipping dollar, kiss Bob's butt, and continue to work in their 60s.

Unregistered
    This is not "Ask the Executive Staph Infection" where Bob controls everything, this is the only true freedom of speech available to members. My freedom of speech seems to bother someone otherwise Bob would have sent his do-boys here to play defense.

Oh, and I am high enough to benefit financially but low enough to stay off Bob's radar, which suits me just fine. I'll never be a loser like the ones on the 3rd floor who are scrambling for every double-dipping dollar, kiss Bob's butt, and continue to work in their 60s.
    The only thing true on here is that it is the place for all the cry babies with no balls to whine and commiserate with like minded azzholes who are ZEROS. Jealously is what it sounds like. Jealous will never be anything’s like you are pathetic and that you run on here to bash the Sheriff is really even more pathetic. If you are such a bad azz and have all the answers why not go to the Sheriff and tell him what you think. No Balls?

Unregistered
    The only thing true on here is that it is the place for all the cry babies with no balls to whine and commiserate with like minded azzholes who are ZEROS. Jealously is what it sounds like. Jealous will never be anything’s like you are pathetic and that you run on here to bash the Sheriff is really even more pathetic. If you are such a bad azz and have all the answers why not go to the Sheriff and tell him what you think. No Balls?
    I am not stupid to commit career suicide and get blacklisted from further promotions in order to tell the sheriff and his nutless brass their deficiencies. They could care less anyway, plus they can't handle constructive criticism.

Unregistered
    why is it that any time someone here disagrees with the sheriff or an arrest they're cop haters all of a sudden? like really? lol people can't have a voice? take that crap to some third world country.

not everyone agrees with the arrest and firing. policy sucks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234