Detention deputy DUI arrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Inmates at least get due process and a fair trial. It's time to treat DUIs for what they are - an addiction. Members who get a DUI should be sent to treatment rather than be terminated on the spot.

According to the thin blue line you should never arrest a fellow deputy for DUI. We should stick together not backstab each other just because the sheriff is a lawyer with virtually no LEO experience and wants to fire everyone who gets a DUI or refuses to blow.
    Don’t want to sound like I’m doing the rabid name calling thing on here by shouting dumb, but this is probably the stupidest post I’ve ever seen on this thing. That’s something a politician would write. It’s not this....it’s really this, because I said so. Don’t believe your lying eyes, it’s not really a DUI. Yes, and we need to all focus on coming together as opposed to.....whatever.

Please, somebody who gets caught in a DUI may have an addiction, or they may not. Somebody who only gets drunk occasionally can’t get behind the wheel, it’s only alcoholics?

I get where each side is coming from. I get that we should have more leeway in giving another cop a break if possible, and I get people that say well they should know better. Either way it’s the truth that we can’t. And whatever you wanna say about Bob that he’s this or he’s that, no LE experience or isn’t fair to us, whether that’s right or wrong it’s just blabber. Has no bearing on the fact that we can’t give a break for it otherwise we’re in trouble ourselves, you can’t get around that. I’m sure it sucks being in that position to have to enforce it, I hope I never am, but it ain’t fair to expect another to roll the dice on getting fired because of something you did.

Unregistered
    Being a retired Dep for many years now, I'm proud to say that I never self initiated another cops arrest. I never wrote another cop or his family, if I knew a self initiated citation. So what has changed? First, none of you give a damn about it each other. Wearing green and white meant something, greater than self. You are only renting that uniform, many generations have worn it before you and many will after you leave. What it stands for, is up to each generation to enforce and earn. Times have changed, so you have to change with it. The days of from the Sheriff on down tacitly supporting helping a brother out, is now if I catch you helping a brother out, I will fire you. The DUI policy clearly tells you whats going to happen if you are arrested, yet several people a year, still violate it. That's on them. There however has been several other incidences of dep's writing other Leo,s and retired members, citations. When its self initiated, and up to you, that should never happen.
    The only thing which has changed is the Sheriff's ridiculous policy on DUIs. Anyone with common sense would not have implemented such a draconian measure. Just look around at other agencies, they do not have this level of insanity. But if one of Bob's brass buddies got a DUI it would be covered up quickly while some lesser member gets canned and the career is destroyed. It's total BS.

Unregistered
    Or just dont drive drunk and you got no worries. Oh and the Sheriff has more LEO experience than you puzzy azz does on one hand. Stop with the lies and check yourself into rehab.
    Good for you that you are perfect and never screw up, especially while servicing Bob's privates. Most of us are human however.

Bob has zero LEO street experience. He is not qualified to guard an empty parking lot. He is a punk-azz beach failed lawyer who begged a senile Coats for a job, then got on his knees and blew Rick Scott for the appointment. That's who Bob is and who he will always be.

Unregistered
    Good for you that you are perfect and never screw up, especially while servicing Bob's privates. Most of us are human however.

Bob has zero LEO street experience. He is not qualified to guard an empty parking lot. He is a punk-azz beach failed lawyer who begged a senile Coats for a job, then got on his knees and blew Rick Scott for the appointment. That's who Bob is and who he will always be.
    FAKE NEWS! The Sheriff worked in Patrol. Liar. You have some serious jealousy issues.

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS! The Sheriff worked in Patrol. Liar. You have some serious jealousy issues.
    I spent more time in the restroom than he spent in patrol where he was useless.

Unregistered
    I spent more time in the restroom than he spent in patrol where he was useless.
    That’s cause you spent your entire career in patrol cause you are a slug. Again sounds like jealously. Rank obtained after 30 years= patrol deputy. Rank obtained after 30 years= Sheriff. Guess that sums it up pretty good. Oh and how wud you know he was useless? My bet is he did good.

Unregistered
    That’s cause you spent your entire career in patrol cause you are a slug. Again sounds like jealously. Rank obtained after 30 years= patrol deputy. Rank obtained after 30 years= Sheriff. Guess that sums it up pretty good. Oh and how wud you know he was useless? My bet is he did good.
    "Obtained" is correct, Bob was appointed by a crooked governor, he did not earn any of his positions. Never promoted, just appointed. Never rose through the ranks, did not pay his dues.

The slugs are at SAB, having spent their careers in offices and meetings, not on the streets.

Unregistered
    "Obtained" is correct, Bob was appointed by a crooked governor, he did not earn any of his positions. Never promoted, just appointed. Never rose through the ranks, did not pay his dues.

The slugs are at SAB, having spent their careers in offices and meetings, not on the streets.
    Hey hurt butt, Bob may have been appointed once, but he beat Rice fair and square. That says a lot considering how many people remember Rice. Say what you want, he won it twice and will win it again.

Unregistered
    Hey hurt butt, Bob may have been appointed once, but he beat Rice fair and square. That says a lot considering how many people remember Rice. Say what you want, he won it twice and will win it again.
    Rice lost because communist TBT favored Gulatieri and published articles praising him and claiming Rice was a radical nut job. The senile old geezers in this county vote according to how TBT tells them to.

Unregistered
    Rice lost because communist TBT favored Gulatieri and published articles praising him and claiming Rice was a radical nut job. The senile old geezers in this county vote according to how TBT tells them to.
    Yea and TBT got it right because Rice was a washed up Sg2/20 and the Sheriff did some good stuff. Bob will be Sheriff for as long as he wants. Fact. Like it or leave.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast