Pimps and puppets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pimps and puppets

Dear chief,
    After reading all the comments about “I am a man ?” I would say you’ve got a pimp in your command staff. How much
    Desintion in the upper ranks??? Just remember if they will pimp on someone else they will pimp on YOU!!!
    Why don’t you do some good old fashion a$$ kicking to you subordinates and especially that smart a$$ mayor you
    Keep talking about.
    THE SILENT MAJORITY

Unregistered

He

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear chief,
    After reading all the comments about “I am a man ?” I would say you’ve got a pimp in your command staff. How much
    Desintion in the upper ranks??? Just remember if they will pimp on someone else they will pimp on YOU!!!
    Why don’t you do some good old fashion a$$ kicking to you subordinates and especially that smart a$$ mayor you
    Keep talking about.
    THE SILENT MAJORITY
    He won't because he dont have the nads to do it and right now there is blood in the water. That man is on Borrowed time and he knows it that is why he snapped like he did. Others can come on here and say fake new call people names till the cows come home. It will not stop the movement that is picking up speed. At the end the chief is reason this movement got started. If the chief only used his head and not his ego, he would not have half the problem he has. If he would have been straight with doc justice from the start this monster would not be at his door. Another thing should always try to retire at the top of you game leaving a good legacy. If AR gets his walking papers now what is his legacy, no spin what is walking away from. Just something to think about

Unregistered
    Rolle/HPD have been on the top of their game for a while It’s called effectiveness and efficiency that has been consistent.

Most of the puppets and 🤡s would have no clue

All the Sh!t talkers are haters with personal gripes. No truths to their gossip, rhetoric and BS

Unregistered

Rolle/HPD have been on the top of their game for a while It’s called effectiveness and efficiency that has been consistent.

All the Sh!t talkers are haters with personal gripes. No truths to their gossip, rhetoric and BS
    Like stated you would post the same old line fake new and so on and so on. Nothing new no facts and no proof. You really need a new spin this one is old, not working anymore.

Unregistered

That's funny. Why did Rolle try so hard to have me thrown in prison? They went to three agencies (FDLE, MDPD, MDSAO) who all told them to kick rocks. Wasn't till they went back a second time they got me hit with a cease and desist letter. Well we all know how that turned out don't we?

I wasn't after Rolle until Rolle lied, destroy evidence and tried to have me punished for exposing his crimes.

If there is nothing incriminating on my recordings why try so hard to make them inadmissable in court, a mission he failed at miserably by the way.

Why would Rolle have to go so far as to defame my wife while under oath, can yo say perjury?

Also go ahead and list off your alphabet agencies and pretend they blew me off when I didn't go to them. For the record I went to FDLE and they thought Rolle was a criminal too. It was only KFR who I didn't file a complaint with who blocked FDLE's investigation based on her critically flawed understanding of FS. 934. An understanding so flawed I beat her pro se at the 11th Circuit. I know nothing to see here move along right?

Remember the statute of limitations runs for two years after leaving government employment for misconduct in office (FS. 775.15(12)(b)). I'm not holding my breath on legal action being taken, but if I was Rolle I'd surely be losing some sleep wondering if my ticket was gonna get punched and I was gonna be put in the slammer. Next years SAO election will sure be interesting to watch don't you think? Who knows maybe with a new SAO, Rolle and his circle will be getting free room and board for a few years. Stanger things have happened.

Unregistered
    Proof in the pudding !
    Just look at the FBI stats, the internal stats, look at citizen reviews (they even voted for new police station)

Ummmm Must be doing something right

NEXT!

Unregistered
    Like stated you would post the same old line fake new and so on and so on. Nothing new no facts and no proof. You really need a new spin this one is old, not working anymore.
    Don't let Bo-Bo fool you. He can't even understand that crime can go down and it not be because of his mere presence.

Unregistered
    Proof in the pudding !
    Just look at the FBI stats, the internal stats, look at citizen reviews (they even voted for new police station)

Ummmm Must be doing something right

NEXT!
    It's so amazing that every Sheriff and Police Chief in this entire country is simultaneously working so hard, and that each and everyone of them is finding the same level of success.

It must be a Christmas miracle.

I mean how else could crime go down nationwide, if these supercops weren't on the job. LMAO

Just curious if crime goes up can we blame you and Rolle?

Here is an article showing the amazing success that Rolle's actions have had nationwide since the 1990's. The man is a hero, am I right?

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2...-still-falling

Unregistered
    Some people just can’t see it? Can’t get past their narcissism, egotism, and arrogance. What proof can you show that is “was not” because of the efforts of Rolle, command staff, officers/detectives/dispatchers and support personnel?

Sounds like an opinion. We all have one but we are certainly never always right.

But the clown and puppet snowflakes think they can never be wrong. What miserable and pathetic lives you all live.

Go play with the chunk of coal your received. Go hug your unicorn doll in your safe space. Keep telling yourself your the Messiah Maybe just one day you can make yourselves believe it 😂

Unregistered

Hit

Some people just can’t see it? Can’t get past their narcissism, egotism, and arrogance. What proof can you show that is “was not” because of the efforts of Rolle, command staff, officers/detectives/dispatchers and support personnel?

Sounds like an opinion. We all have one but we are certainly never always right.

But the clown and puppet snowflakes think they can never be wrong. What miserable and pathetic lives you all live.

Go play with the chunk of coal your received. Go hug your unicorn doll in your safe space. Keep telling yourself your the Messiah Maybe just one day you can make yourselves believe it 😂
    Well someone got their feelings hurt 😫 must have hit a nerve, truth hurts dont it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast