Can we write this off? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But if you had FSS AND you get the two days off SS it’s still the same amount of hours. I had the same question and I thought the answer makes sense. The days off changing aren’t changing the number of hours. Unless you want to work all 14 days.
    Of course it changes the OT hours. Make it optional not mandatory to take the days off. This will be the future of special event staffing so the brass can shine for GOOD JOB JIMMY.

Unregistered
    Of course it changes the OT hours. Make it optional not mandatory to take the days off. This will be the future of special event staffing so the brass can shine for GOOD JOB JIMMY.
    So you think going from 6 weekend days off in two weeks to 2 days off in two weeks is somehow hurting your bottom line? Wow, you suck at math.

Unregistered
    So you think going from 6 weekend days off in two weeks to 2 days off in two weeks is somehow hurting your bottom line? Wow, you suck at math.
    20 X $90 equals 1800 dollars that I am not making. You are a retard.

Unregistered
    20 X $90 equals 1800 dollars that I am not making. You are a retard.
    40x90=3600 you are making since 4 of your 6 days off are canceled. Who's the retard?

Unregistered
    40x90=3600 you are making since 4 of your 6 days off are canceled. Who's the retard?
    4 of 6= 2 days of OT that I don’t make. Which will translate to taking 2 days off before every long weekend. Don’t be so foolish. If the days off were optional you would have a point. But they are not.

Unregistered
    This is awesome. I love watching the two groups 1)the I want to work babies 2)I DONT want to work pu$$ies both complain that “our union” doesn’t do anything.

Lol, then you go on our email and person after person is trying to give away OT (that isn’t getting filled by the way).

Beach bred babies who never worked at other agencies.

Unregistered
    The whole point of this thread is to bring to light the administrations play book. No one is complaining about having to work. It’s the writing on the wall. Don’t be so naive. And yes this should not be allowed by the union. Make it optional and everyone wins. Is it that hard to understand?

Unregistered
    Lol...."allowed by the union?" Who are you? Jack Ruby? What provision of the contract are they breaking? Site it...don't just run your tough guy fingers.

So...let's play it your way:

Union: We demand that you make the days off optional.
    Chief: No
    Union: Please
    Union: If you don't we will boycott 59s
    Chief: Ok (which lasted a whole 2 days last time you threatened that)
    Union: . . .crap

Back to work morons...

Unregistered
    Lol...."allowed by the union?" Who are you? Jack Ruby? What provision of the contract are they breaking? Site it...don't just run your tough guy fingers.

Back to work morons...
    That’s exactly how a BALLESS Union would respond too. The Chief need the Union more than the Union needs him. But seriously Ray Díaz. Where you even here during the 09 boycott? Nice to see the Union fighting for minimum staffing also NOT!

Unregistered

Back to work morons...
    Shut up Ray. Or Sweet? Or Sour?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast