Can we write this off?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Can we write this off?

The 20 hours of OT donation I just gave the City for working LIV

Unregistered
    Ask Kevin and Rob. They were the lobbyists hired by the City to sell us this bag of caca.

Unregistered
    I found your 20 hours. They are on New Years and Halloween. Care to claim them? MORON!!!! I don’t want to be here any more than I have to.

Unregistered
    Just be at work when the Boss tells you to be there it’s very simple. If you think coming here and complaining is going to change things you are sadly mistaken. The chief gives you two days off you complain the chief says 2 weeks of alpha brave no days off you complain. A few tough events that we have to deal with pale in comparison to working in a shit hole every day like other agency’s do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I found your 20 hours. They are on New Years and Halloween. Care to claim them? MORON!!!! I don’t want to be here any more than I have to.
    I agree with you!

Unregistered
    Bro, have you ever worked anywhere else?! Where the hell do you get off demanding what days you want to work? I am glad that K and R are on the eboard, because some of you are insufferable malcontents.

One thread *****ing about having to take 2 days off and then a group of crybabies at work that are throwing others under the bus because they feel they shouldn’t have to work. Sad.

Unregistered
    When the Chief adjusts your shifts on Memorial Day and you go from 39 hours OT to 9 you will be like WTF?!?! No wonder we got a 0-1-1. You guys are idiots.

Unregistered
    That’s your choice. But why should I have to swap a Tuesday Wednesday for a Saturday Sunday? You really are dumber than they already think you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    that’s your choice. But why should i have to swap a tuesday wednesday for a saturday sunday? You really are dumber than they already think you are.
    Because you are a cop! You work weekends. Dont like it? School board is hiring. Bye felicia!!!!

Unregistered
    Because you are a cop! You work weekends. Dont like it? School board is hiring. Bye felicia!!!!
    No one is complaining about working on the weekend. You obviously do not have weekends off or you would get it. But don’t worry you will have 2 weeks in March to have another opportunity to figure it out what they are doing.