Can someone please explain?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Can someone please explain?

Can someone please explain what the reasoning would be behind charging someone for the same exact crime over and over again? Example: One person, three charges SALE OR DELIVERY OF METHAMPHETAMINE Statute: 893.13(1)(A)(1)/F. They either possessed the drug or they didn't. How did they possess the same type of drug three times at the same time? Is this just to jack up bond?

Doing a news story.

Unregistered
    Well idiot, did you ever think that it occurred on separate dates when your meth dealer was selling drugs?

Unregistered
    You are a f-ing moron. Keep digging asshole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone please explain what the reasoning would be behind charging someone for the same exact crime over and over again? Example: One person, three charges SALE OR DELIVERY OF METHAMPHETAMINE Statute: 893.13(1)(A)(1)/F. They either possessed the drug or they didn't. How did they possess the same type of drug three times at the same time? Is this just to jack up bond?

Doing a news story.
    Brain cells are killed by heavy drug use.....obviously.

Unregistered

Doing a news story.
    You must be reading a drug task force report. It’s on different days or even three times on the same day. Three separate sales. It’s not hard to figure out.

Unregistered

Doing a news story.
    Yea it’s kind of how things are done because defense attorneys will scream that it was entrapment, which most people doing understand the legal meaning. So they do two or three buys, and stay with me here I know it will be difficult to follow, then several months later they put out the charges for each offense, in other words for you idiots, each time a crime was committed. Et all: each time they sold drugs. Do you need it explained in person? You are a ****ing idiot

Unregistered
    Wow, five responses and 80% of them were hostile, derogatory, called me names and acted immature and totally unprofessional. For asking a simple question. That does not bode well for the quality or caliber of deputies at the Pinellas County Sheriff's office. I was told that this may be the case with the majority at the PCSO, but I would not have believed it would have been so swift, prevalent and institutional. Thank you to the one responded that almost answered without a nasty attitude.

Unregistered
    How do you even know where they work you dont

Unregistered
    Wow, five responses and 80% of them were hostile, derogatory, called me names and acted immature and totally unprofessional. For asking a simple question. That does not bode well for the quality or caliber of deputies at the Pinellas County Sheriff's office. I was told that this may be the case with the majority at the PCSO, but I would not have believed it would have been so swift, prevalent and institutional. Thank you to the one responded that almost answered without a nasty attitude.
    Does going onto a blog site vs interviewing a verified subject matter expert bode well for a journalist doing a story on a certain topic? Is that considered quality work in your field? How do you know the responses you receive are accurate or even from someone in law enforcement?

Anyone can come on this site and post just as you did and they can do it under any guise they want. Don’t assume everyone who responded are PCSO deputies or even law enforcement officers at all.

Unregistered
    No offense, but you accused cops of stacking charges for higher bond. Your question was questioning police. Let me ask you a question mr
    Journalist. Do you always write stories to make cops be the ones who are wrong? You better answer me politely. Also the no offense at the beginning was just to make this seem like a safe space. Since you know as a journalist, you need to be treated with respect every time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast