Changes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Changes

Unregistered
    Don't block the St. Pete Police Employee's from this Forum. In these challenging times, we need the comedy that some of those misfits provide to this page.

Unregistered
    It takes the focus off from you. We understand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It takes the focus off from you. We understand.
    Sick burn bro

Unregistered
    I see the light at the end at the tunnel. Not too long now. Steady she goes. Free free at last.

Unregistered

Please Leave

yeah he sure worked hard for that 7k. if certain officers hadn't complained he wouldn't even have noticed. "I didn't know they got a raise in Tampa." i thought he was supposed to be admin. extra equipment? you mean like the outdated tasers that other officers r forced to carry? can't afford more new ones? sure, but we got a $19,000 glass temple for students to take selfies at. gud job. lite work load? do you even work at usf? sure frs is everywhere, but u expect us to leave our jobs cause some has been about to be out the door lack of confidence guy is running the dapartment? there's hookers that are more honest and upfront, at least you know you;re getting ur wallet stolen if u don't hide it. go back to ordering and play in ur "office" while ur female coworker does all the real police work. URL is clossed cuz of contamenation, y? who cares. y tell the officers effected? kemikal spill? biohasard? nope the virus. no1 bothered to tell us, just u mite get sik in there. wuzn't til a profesor told us whut was relly going on to no y it wuz closed.
    He is more interested in sucking up to the Chancellor. Asking us to make sure we sign a birthday card for the chancellor's assistant. Really DH. Vote of no confidence.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3119085]yeah he sure worked hard for that 7k. if certain officers hadn't complained he wouldn't even have noticed. "I didn't know they got a raise in Tampa." i thought he was supposed to be admin. extra equipment? you mean like the outdated tasers that other officers r forced to carry? can't afford more new ones? sure, but we got a $19,000 glass temple for students to take selfies at. gud job. lite work load? do you even work at usf? sure frs is everywhere, but u expect us to leave our jobs cause some has been about to be out the door lack of confidence guy is running the dapartment? there's hookers that are more honest and upfront, at least you know you;re getting ur wallet stolen if u don't hide it. go back to ordering and play in ur "office" while ur female coworker does all the real police work. URL is clossed cuz of contamenation, y? who cares. y tell the officers effected? kemikal spill? biohasard? nope the virus. no1 bothered to tell us, just u mite get sik in there. wuzn't til a profesor told us whut was relly going on to no y it wuz

This guy cares about no one but himself and his dog.

Unregistered

Blocking posts

yeah he sure worked hard for that 7k. if certain officers hadn't complained he wouldn't even have noticed. "I didn't know they got a raise in Tampa." i thought he was supposed to be admin. extra equipment? you mean like the outdated tasers that other officers r forced to carry? can't afford more new ones? sure, but we got a $19,000 glass temple for students to take selfies at. gud job. lite work load? do you even work at usf? sure frs is everywhere, but u expect us to leave our jobs cause some has been about to be out the door lack of confidence guy is running the dapartment? there's hookers that are more honest and upfront, at least you know you;re getting ur wallet stolen if u don't hide it. go back to ordering and play in ur "office" while ur female coworker does all the real police work. URL is clossed cuz of contamenation, y? who cares. y tell the officers effected? kemikal spill? biohasard? nope the virus. no1 bothered to tell us, just u mite get sik in there. wuzn't til a profesor told us whut was relly going on to no y it wuz closed.
    Moderator block this too.

Unregistered
    Moderator block this too.

Unregistered
    Yeah baby I love cats

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234