Changes - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please go away. What do you do for the USFSP officers?
    He wasn’t hired to serve the officers, stupid assholle. No chief is hired to serve an agency’s officers, dummy. Police chief hirings are made to serve the community, idiot.

Unregistered
    Please go away. What do you do for the USFSP officers?
    I mean, other than actually performing as an actual chief, unlike the last guy, getting more vehicles and equipment, and working with the admin to get us an extra $7k to match Tampa, l guess not much. Just keep complaining about your light work load and fair salary, Officer Martyr. Plenty of other agencies in FRS if you want to leave.

Unregistered

Company man

Dummy 1 and 2
    Asskisser 1 and 2
    A good chief takes care of his people who in turn are happy to take care of the community. When your head is so far up his asshole you cant see or think clearly. Your thinking is flawed. Ask how we really got that raise. You would not because you see only what you want to see or hear
    You are the dumbass. Have some pride about yourself. Some dignity you jellyfish.

Unregistered

Pick pick

Officer Sycophantic
    Please be a man. You are quick to label when a person speaks the truth. So now it's an eye for an eye
    Come at me.

Unregistered
    Easy there, tiger.

Unregistered
    I mean, other than actually performing as an actual chief, unlike the last guy, getting more vehicles and equipment, and working with the admin to get us an extra $7k to match Tampa, l guess not much. Just keep complaining about your light work load and fair salary, Officer Martyr. Plenty of other agencies in FRS if you want to leave.
    yeah he sure worked hard for that 7k. if certain officers hadn't complained he wouldn't even have noticed. "I didn't know they got a raise in Tampa." i thought he was supposed to be admin. extra equipment? you mean like the outdated tasers that other officers r forced to carry? can't afford more new ones? sure, but we got a $19,000 glass temple for students to take selfies at. gud job. lite work load? do you even work at usf? sure frs is everywhere, but u expect us to leave our jobs cause some has been about to be out the door lack of confidence guy is running the dapartment? there's hookers that are more honest and upfront, at least you know you;re getting ur wallet stolen if u don't hide it. go back to ordering and play in ur "office" while ur female coworker does all the real police work. URL is clossed cuz of contamenation, y? who cares. y tell the officers effected? kemikal spill? biohasard? nope the virus. no1 bothered to tell us, just u mite get sik in there. wuzn't til a profesor told us whut was relly going on to no y it wuz closed.

Unregistered
    I don't suppose we can have usfpd st Pete blocked on here? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    I don't suppose we can have usfpd st Pete blocked on here? Asking for a friend.
    Sorry Tampa. Blocking us would be a blessing. Just to clarify, the two guys supposedly having this conversation, aren't the ones posting. We have our own trolls, who are tough in anonymity. Again, apologies.

Unregistered
    Yahoo why are you apologizing toTampa? Really.

Unregistered
    Because the other two are embarrassing you. We accept his apology. Yahoo? Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast