Should have been JP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

They

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does it really hurt that bad when people no longer just blindly follow your commands and believe whatever you say without questioning it?

What has been distorted? What facts do you have showing anyone is wrong? What objective evidence do you have to add to the conversation? Is disagreement and showing how pitifully incorrect someone is actually what we call hate now? Are you yourself not pushing an agenda?

Some questions for you to ponder while you are transitioning between vapor locking and just giving up entirely.
    The only response they have is to come on here and say fake news, you are a liar, running a on a hamster wheel, nothing has been done, no change. Did I miss anything in there, o wait I did, nothing to see here. Have you ever seen the chief out and about with his posse, they walk so close behind him that if he makes a sudden stop they go right up his a**.

Unregistered
    Now we see it. Not only hatred but pure envy

The 🤡s and puppets are envious of authority and authority figures. Just stop at think for a minute. Their issues are only directed toward authority and this in positions of authority and/or public figures. These are the snowflakes that were raised in rabbit holes. Those that allowed themselves to be bullied as kids. Those who were kept on the nipp!e until well into their 30’s living in their mommy’s house clinging to their rainbow unicorn dolls.

Sh!t or get off the pot

Y’all are grown men. Try acting like it
    Stop the crying and stomping of the feet. Tantrums get you no where

Unregistered
    The only response they have is to come on here and say fake news, you are a liar, running a on a hamster wheel, nothing has been done, no change. Did I miss anything in there, o wait I did, nothing to see here. Have you ever seen the chief out and about with his posse, they walk so close behind him that if he makes a sudden stop they go right up his a**.
    Yep, you missed something.

Now we are envious of the heroes. LMFAO.

I mean I guess I could lose a foot of height, gain two hundred pounds, reduce my IQ by 90%, and fold my d$%k in half so I could be more like him. However, why would I want to?

Just think of the unchecked ego that one must have to actually believe that everyone wants to be like him. Napoleon should look into getting that checked out by a professional.

Unregistered
    Now we see it. Not only hatred but pure envy

The 🤡s and puppets are envious of authority and authority figures. Just stop at think for a minute. Their issues are only directed toward authority and this in positions of authority and/or public figures. These are the snowflakes that were raised in rabbit holes. Those that allowed themselves to be bullied as kids. Those who were kept on the nipp!e until well into their 30’s living in their mommy’s house clinging to their rainbow unicorn dolls.

Sh!t or get off the pot

Y’all are grown men. Try acting like it
    Stop the crying and stomping of the feet. Tantrums get you no where
    OMG what were we thinking? How could we have been so wrong? How were we so naive as to question authority figures?

Thank you brave sir for your insightful post. It just gave me a lightbulb moment.

We must stop our petitioning activity to all authority figures at once. The only route towards a true lasting change comes from petitioning the little peons who have no power or authority.

Hey does anyone know where the dog catcher resides? Maybe talking to them would get the city to stop wasting tens of millions of dollars.

Oh here is a great one, you don't like the policies of HPD, you want it fixed, call a dispatcher.

Don't like that council voted to approve more high density housing, yell at the janitor.

Man with these great ideas we will have the city cleaned up in no time.

Thanks again!!

If only we had formulated such an effective plan earlier, think of all the good we could have done.

Pretty soon, I will shrink a foot, gain 200 pounds, lose 90% of my IQ, cut my d!ck in half and I will be physically just like you. Well maybe I'd have to cut off 75%, but who's counting?

Also many thanks for bringing me out of that dark rabbit hole, and helping me get over my codependence with my unicorn. I still love rainbows though. And when I grow up, I want to be just like you.

You're my hero Papi!

Unregistered
    Sounds like we’re learning 😘

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123