I admit I've paid for sex, hundreds of times. I've got a problem. I need help.

Unregistered

I admit I've paid for sex, hundreds of times. I've got a problem. I need help.

Over ten years. It's so bad it costs hundreds of dollars, sometimes nearly a thousand for each time. I feel regret, anger, even helplessness to stop it, but I can’t. The problem won't just go away. Doctor, lawyer anyone! Help!

It was fun and wild before I got it for free, but it began to get worse as it became less and cost more for each time.

1000+ mortgage, 320 lease + 1700 groceries gas utilities insurance = 3k month for once a week….maybe when she’s in the mood, no visiting aunt flo (or the mother in law)

But someone who pays 40 dollars is judged all sorts of things. They should be applauded not judged by some raging pms-ing nazis or castrated politically correct badged eunichs. I envy the money they saved. I could be getting it 60 times a month. That’s twice a day, everyday! Either have my head examined for paying so much only few times a month, or not getting it enough for my money. Replace my mags with crayons. No cuffs just stickers to give to people "You're Awesome" ! Wtf seriously is wrong with some people?

Unregistered

Therapy sessions

Talk to M.B. on how to get the best "bang" for your buck or J.H. that can teach you that swag to get it for free.