Records clerk - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Records clerk

Unregistered

Rose

🍷take a shower in your wine you disrespect your husband shame on you have some class

Unregistered
    And you are an embarrassment to this agency. Truth always prevails. Never try to destroy someone’s life with a lie when yours could be destroyed by the truth. It will catch up to you. Remember that!

Rose🌹

Unregistered
    ***** please you disrespect this department all the time get some class because obviously you need lessons ask Mari maybe she can help 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Maybe that’s why your husband works nights you’re disgusting soak up your wine sweetie

Unregistered

Why don’t you post your name tough warrior? 🤡

To the anonymous keyboard warrior: At least Rose has the courage to put her name behind her posts & comments, especially when you have SO many nasty, hateful & totally immature comebacks. Come on - It’s a New Year - cheer up & lighten up. No need to trash one of the good guys like Rose!! She can teach you a thing or two about honor.

The stupid comments abt her drinking wine (oh, and you don’t??) & “sweetie” are just plain ridiculous... you are sinking wayyyy down low. Does that really make you feel so much better & elevate you on your pedestal? Her speaking the truth, defending herself & standing up for what is right has nothing to do with wine. AND if it does, “in vino veritas!”

BTW, What on earth could you possibly have against Rose??? What has she ever done to you?
    I bet nothing at all except challenge the guilt you might feel if you ARE one of those toxic people there who lies, cheats, gossips & backstabs to get ahead. 🤔

Rose does speak the truth & stands up to the injustice & lies. If you doubt that, come out from behind your curtain, “man up” & go talk to her — you might learn a few things, like the truth! Hear what is really going on & who to really watch out for there! When someone makes false allegations, she is going to stand up to that. That takes balls & character in a place where retaliation thrives. So you are honestly going to criticize that?? If you do, again, maybe it is because YOU are one of those liars, cheats, back-stabbers & ass-kissers?? 🤔🤔

Leave her husband out of it, what does he have to do with any of this anyhow?? You are just desperately pulling straws to figure out how to keep punching below the belt. Grow up & find something better to do. Rose is an adult who can/does speak up for herself. Her husband has nothing to do with any of this... keep in mind that some other scared “unknown” keyboard warrior earlier in this chain 1st brought Rose & Mari into this “discussion” anyhow.

Sweetie

Sweetie??

What’s with all the condescending “sweetie” & “wine” comments? Are you on some high horse pedestal or something? Pls grace all us lowly scum & reveal your name so we can take some lessons in “class” from you!🙄

Unregistered

From another lowly “sweetie”

Wow! You are just so brave to criticize Rose & others while hiding behind your curtain. Take her challenge = say it to her face or post your name! Scared to stand behind your silly, slanderous comments? At least Rose has the guts to stand behind her posts, especially when there are toxic people like you spewing hateful, ridiculous taunts.

Actually, If you do grow a pair & decide to “man up” by putting a face to your words, you might actually learn a thing or 2 from Rose! Maybe you might just learn how NOT to lie, cheat, backstab & step on others’ backs to get ahead here, like SOOOO many others do. I’d be too happy to name some prime examples, but those cowards would only tattle on me AGAIN to management. That is THEIR superpower... 🙄🙄🤣🤣

Rose has been here a long time & experienced / seen A LOT of corruption, retaliation & bullshit towards herself & others. YET she has still kept her strong values, integrity, decency & honor. She stands up for what is RIGHT & fights against all the lies & false allegations cast by the very people trying to hide/cover-up their own indecencies. Go hear/ learn abt the truth instead of criticizing Rose & drinking the Kool-aide!

Don’t sink lower than you already have by bringing her husband into this - Rose is an adult who can speak & defend herself. She has not brought ANY shame whatsoever on anyone or any place by only speaking up & fighting against all the lies, deceit & hate here. If you really knew/know her, you would respect Rose & know she is an honorable person who has other people’s backs when they are wronged.

Rose & I were 1st brought into this stupid chain by some anonymous tough-guy keyboard warrior (i know who u are, BTW) & so yes, we will stand up to defend ourselves against this stupidity & ignorance. If you have something to say, say it to my face! I dare you to put your face or name behind your venom. But if you DO decide to have some guts & say it to my face, do not turn around & TATTLE on ME again you coward(s).

One last thing abt wine...”in vino veritas” ...so, there is your lesson today in “class” from me. In case you are stumped, it’s a famous Latin saying. Look it up bc from the sound of your posts though, we have a long way to go with you having any class.

Regards & Happy 2020! Mari

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    What’s with all the condescending “sweetie” & “wine” comments? Are you on some high horse pedestal or something? Pls grace all us lowly scum & reveal your name so we can take some lessons in “class” from you!🙄
    Deepthroat!!!!!Nice what do you know about that SWEETIE...But you could have a glass of wine and practice on me

Unregistered

We have a WINNER for the most despicable post!! 🐍

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe that’s why your husband works nights you’re disgusting soak up your wine sweetie
    SO easy for you to spew your stupid🙄, venomous lies & hate by staying anonymous, right??
    Come forward to claim your award!! You win!🤡🤡
    🐍

Unregistered

OH Wait!! Runner—up WINNER!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deepthroat!!!!!Nice what do you know about that SWEETIE...But you could have a glass of wine and practice on me
    You, who??? === 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Bozo???

I’ve got MUCH better things to do today than play in the trash w you. See ya!! Get a life SWEETIE wanna-be❤️❤️

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast