JJ SEEN AT FOORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT SMELLING Sheriff TT AZZ - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    JJ how can a scumbag like Drum take over your unit? How do you let that happen?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JJ how can a scumbag like Drum take over your unit? How do you let that happen?
    I will answer that. It's Fuller's fault. Ron is a non factor. Fuller is the enabler.

Unregistered
    I'm not defending this guy Drum....I dont know him or ever heard of him but its obvious that someone is obsessed with him.
    To that person, it's not worth obsessing over this guy. The agency is full of bootlickers, suckazzes and scumbags willing to sell their souls for advancement.
    And one last thing, ask yourself this question...What did you do to advance your career?

Unregistered
    I'm not defending this guy Drum....I dont know him or ever heard of him but its obvious that someone is obsessed with him.
    To that person, it's not worth obsessing over this guy. The agency is full of bootlickers, suckazzes and scumbags willing to sell their souls for advancement.
    And one last thing, ask yourself this question...What did you do to advance your career?
    Ok Steve. Go back to being a phony at home.

Unregistered
    Ok Steve. Go back to being a phony at home.
    Merry Christmas to you you phony pile of shit.

Unregistered

Boring STUPID NOBODY cares except TWO MORONS!!!!!

JJ was seen at the airport out of breath and in a panic as Sheriff Tony arrived at the airport today. The funny part is Sheriff Ignored JJ. He never payed no money mind to him at all. Another embarrassing moment for him.
    Your not going to be a Captain that way 🤣
    What
    Who
    cares ???? The whole thread is now past boring?!!!!!

Unregistered
    Trudel, it’s you’re, not your.
    Ok Ambrose now your the spelling queen. Your where you’re at for one reason, who you knew. Your definitely not that capable. Thought you were going to retire seven times. Oh forgot, why retire if your not doing nothing.

Unregistered
    Ok Ambrose now your the spelling queen. Your where you’re at for one reason, who you knew. Your definitely not that capable. Thought you were going to retire seven times. Oh forgot, why retire if your not doing nothing.
    Ambrose can't write a report either. He's in the Drum school of reports.

Unregistered
    What
    Who
    cares ???? The whole thread is now past boring?!!!!!
    Might be boring to you Steve boy but not to the rest Scum Drum. Your not liked you POS.

Unregistered
    Ambrose can't write a report either. He's in the Drum school of reports.
    Leave JJ and Steve who is also known as Scum Drum alone. That unit would not be around if it wasn’t for the experience of fluffing numbers. Let’s play golf ⛳️

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast