7 Hendry County Sheriff's supervisors now exposed as criminals, racists and more - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gone that’s a great move.
    What about it?

Unregistered
    But I’m sure. It’s not a big deal. And do you really want to talk about why she didn’t make her probationary time. And have someone proof read your texts. It’s hard to take you seriously when it appears you cannot put a complete sentence together
    Yeah voice texting sucks my bad! You get the gist of what I’m putting down. Don’t make it out more than it is. It’s attrition and it happens EVERYWHERE these day. It’s not what you can do for your agency or community anymore. It’s about who pays the most and what Cushy position I can land that’ll benefit me. It’s unfortunate but agencies like private business are competing with one another to draw in officers. As we all know Hendry County will always be on the bottom side of that competition due to low tax base. Plus side to that is your not just a number. Unlike the bigger agencies you reap the benefits of what you put into it.

Unregistered
    Yeah voice texting sucks my bad! You get the gist of what I’m putting down. Don’t make it out more than it is. It’s attrition and it happens EVERYWHERE these day. It’s not what you can do for your agency or community anymore. It’s about who pays the most and what Cushy position I can land that’ll benefit me. It’s unfortunate but agencies like private business are competing with one another to draw in officers. As we all know Hendry County will always be on the bottom side of that competition due to low tax base. Plus side to that is your not just a number. Unlike the bigger agencies you reap the benefits of what you put into it.
    is the g-i-s-t for voice texting for people who cant read or spell. you reap the benefits on who you put it in that allegedly helps even more not just being a number, but by being a higher number it.

Unregistered

Reap.

Maybe you should talk to the people that left It wasn’t all about money. If that was the case they would have left years ago. They were unhappy how some people were reaping without earning it and having zero respect or trust in their leadership.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should talk to the people that left It wasn’t all about money. If that was the case they would have left years ago. They were unhappy how some people were reaping without earning it and having zero respect or trust in their leadership.
    Nope sorry they’re not telling the full story. JW tried leaving couple years ago Seminole but he was turned down on his last day and retracted his letter. DC had been shot down from other agencies and after working his time at the SO Fort Myers finally picked him because lives over there. NT had his issues as well and yes he was having issues w a supervisor there but he was taken care of throughout his time w HCSO. I wish him well! Who else left? HCSO has always been the training ground for other agencies for decades. Nothing new and yes you’ll never have 100% satisfaction. Agencies around the nation are experiencing shortages and movement. Again your exaggerating an issue that’s being experienced across the nation!

Unregistered
    Perhaps you should join them. You dont like the leadership because you haven't shown any leadership to be one. Why do you types look at everyone else but yourselves first?

Unregistered
    Nope sorry they’re not telling the full story. JW tried leaving couple years ago Seminole but he was turned down on his last day and retracted his letter. DC had been shot down from other agencies and after working his time at the SO Fort Myers finally picked him because lives over there. NT had his issues as well and yes he was having issues w a supervisor there but he was taken care of throughout his time w HCSO. I wish him well! Who else left? HCSO has always been the training ground for other agencies for decades. Nothing new and yes you’ll never have 100% satisfaction. Agencies around the nation are experiencing shortages and movement. Again your exaggerating an issue that’s being experienced across the nation!
    totally should tell the story within the story. We can use your words

"JW tried leaving couple years ago Seminole but he was turned down on his last day and retracted his letter."
    It took miracle for any agency outside Labelle to hire him for a few interesting reasons. Has the common sense of Gomer Pile, genetically dumb, as someone put it.

"DC had been shot down from other agencies and after working his time at the SO Fort Myers finally picked him because lives over there." Wonder why he was rejected from as many agencies...?

NT had his issues as well and yes he was having issues w a supervisor there but he was taken care of throughout his time w HCSO Of course he was taken care of, without being taken care of he wouldn't have made it.

"HCSO has always been the training ground for other agencies for decades."

Unregistered
    JW ...stands up like kool aid to water, lol.

Unregistered

Not true

As usual from a white shirt captain, half truths. I know two of the sgts that just left we’re promised promotions if they would stay. These people made their careers here and after 8, 10 or 16 years decided that money was now the most important thing. NOT It says a lot that you admit that they couldn’t be hired anywhere else but we took them and made them supervisors. Check the retention rates and you will see that we lead the league. Fix the problem don’t just say it is Hendry county. By the way I notice you don’t want to talk anymore about why a certain female deputy just left. Wise move.
    But it will come out.

Unregistered
    As usual from a white shirt captain, half truths. I know two of the sgts that just left we’re promised promotions if they would stay. These people made their careers here and after 8, 10 or 16 years decided that money was now the most important thing. NOT It says a lot that you admit that they couldn’t be hired anywhere else but we took them and made them supervisors. Check the retention rates and you will see that we lead the league. Fix the problem don’t just say it is Hendry county. By the way I notice you don’t want to talk anymore about why a certain female deputy just left. Wise move.
    But it will come out.
    Come on tell. It can be our secret. ‘Show us what you got’ teasing is just cruel

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast