+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
 

Thread: Morale

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Morale

    Hows the morale down there? Are you guys still hiring?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Its so bad here that he has to get new young brain washed little brown shirts that dont no that this place is a disgusting shit hole of coruption

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its so bad here that he has to get new young brain washed little brown shirts that dont no that this place is a disgusting shit hole of coruption
    You mean like his new son in law - Peter DiPiazza (Prummell)

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    PLEASE SEND US THE INFO ON HOW HES ILLEGALLY GETING HIM HIGHER PAY AND POSITION LIKE HE DID TO HIS SON,DETECTIVE AFTER 2 YEARS ON THE ROAD,THATS NEPOTISM copwatch4sheriff@gmail.com

    PS,AND WE HEARD THERES PICS AND VIDEOS OF THE WEDING WE WANT IT

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The ‘Wedding’

    Oh, good Lord, who cares? She’s a twit and if he’s not a total loser she’s just the job security du jour. She’s ugly and stupid and she was available because no one else wanted that. He’ll stick around as long as Pimplehead is sheriff, have job security and when Pimplehead is no longer in office he’ll kick her and any mewling brat she hangs on him to the curb and move on. In uniform he can get all the side he wants. It’s an advantageous marriage, happens all the time. Instead of three horses and a goat for taking the unmarriageable daughter off the father’s hands he gets to be a deputy with a quick rank rise probability. He should consider a vasectomy, though, or he’ll have that albatross around his neck for the rest of his life.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, good Lord, who cares? She’s a twit and if he’s not a total loser she’s just the job security du jour. She’s ugly and stupid and she was available because no one else wanted that. He’ll stick around as long as Pimplehead is sheriff, have job security and when Pimplehead is no longer in office he’ll kick her and any mewling brat she hangs on him to the curb and move on. In uniform he can get all the side he wants. It’s an advantageous marriage, happens all the time. Instead of three horses and a goat for taking the unmarriageable daughter off the father’s hands he gets to be a deputy with a quick rank rise probability. He should consider a vasectomy, though, or he’ll have that albatross around his neck for the rest of his life.
    My my, you are so misinformed.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What am I misinformed of?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    450 people fired,retired or quit in bill prummell 7 yrs,& theres only 600 workers
    IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL 7 YEARS OF DISGUSTING CORRUPTION 450 PEOPLE FIRED RETIRED AND QUIT OUT OF 600 WORKERS IN SHERIFFS OFFICE,JAIL AND COURT.
    THAT SCREAMS YOU GUYS ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE HERES THE RECORDS

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3JNwCCslXDGUNZ

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    450 people fired,retired or quit in bill prummell 7 yrs,& theres only 600 workers
    IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL 7 YEARS OF DISGUSTING CORRUPTION 450 PEOPLE FIRED RETIRED AND QUIT OUT OF 600 WORKERS IN SHERIFFS OFFICE,JAIL AND COURT.
    THAT SCREAMS YOU GUYS ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE HERES THE RECORDS

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3JNwCCslXDGUNZ
    They aren’t quitting because of corruption dumb dumb. Over the passed seven years the economy has picked up sufficiently and many have chosen to go to a new profession or their old profession. You as a so called reporter should be aware of the increase in the economy. Some have been fired for misconduct which totally debunks what you say about Sheriff Prummell being corrupt etc bc he actually holds people accountable for their actions. Then yes, some are displeased with the agency but you can’t make everyone happy. Finally our agency is going through major changes as a lot of the older cops are retiring. Andy, once again you are misinformed and just like CNN, you are fake news and are a self proclaimed reporter. If you choose to respond to this please at least attempt to spell some words correctly and use some punctuation. #getadictionary #youarea💩

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •