Unregistered

Take Home Car Program

ULP

Month ___________, 2019

Public Employees Relations Commission
    4050 Esplanade Way
    Tallahassee, FL 32399

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is __________________________________ and I have been an employee with the City of North Bay Village since__________________________.

Currently the certified bargaining unit/agent is the Florida State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police and there is a collective bargaining agreement between the FOP and the City that is in full force and effect.

On: ________________ Chief of Police Noriega changed the “Take Home Vehicle Program” that is contained in the CBA under Article _____ Section_____.

This program language is in the CBA.

The Chief of Police never notified any bargaining unit members, nor did he notify the FOP that he was changing the terms of the CBA. Chief Noriega did so without any authorization from me as a bargaining unit member and the FOP.

This new term and condition of employment will affect me with a financial hardship and cause me a financial loss of about_________________________ a year.

I consider this a loss of a benefit that was contained in the CBA.

I attest that this document is true and correct and is respectfully being submitted on this day of _________________________, 2020

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Print and Sign Name

Notary information below:

Unregistered

Take Home Policy

Well Cheezar did it again. There should have been no change to the existing policy because dipstick screwed up. Punish him independent of everyone else. And release all GPS data for DB. THE FOP endorsement was for Nipples not the bargaining unit. Nipples is back and how do you like it?

Unregistered

Ulp

File a ULP or SFU !