Al Pollock - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Al Pollock

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont forget Gary Karp! If being dumb was a crime this guy would be serving life.
    That idiot is so dumb that on his and Montalvo's COP's facebook page they keep referencing the Watching Broward facebook page which is run by Ira Goldberg and company. Talk about the blind leading the blind. They deserve one another though.

Unregistered
    That idiot is so dumb that on his and Montalvo's COP's facebook page they keep referencing the Watching Broward facebook page which is run by Ira Goldberg and company. Talk about the blind leading the blind. They deserve one another though.

You can do better Al!

Unregistered
    You can do better Al!

why surround yourself with ad-nauseam retreads?

Unregistered
    He’s got my vote and my family’s vote. At least he was a real cop back in the day !

Unregistered
    He’s got my vote and my family’s vote. At least he was a real cop back in the day !
    who? Montalvo?

Unregistered
    why did the hillbillies change their minds on supporting pollack? did he not return a borrowed pitchfork?

Unregistered

Wow

Your hate for Gilbert is real; just like your hate for Donald Trump. You give Montalvo so much power Ira. As a matter of fact, Goldberg was fired by the Sheriff for his homophobic remarks. When Tony found out what Crabs did, he ordered his Colonel to get rid of Ira. Montalvo fought hard and at the end Scott was removed and Ira was fired. Mission accomplished 🇺🇸.

Unregistered

Bully

Goldberg is a bully jus like his best friend Mumbles. I’m glad he was fired. We can’t allow Israel to come back and we will vote for anyone but him. Gilbert thanks for putting a good fight against Mumbles and Ira! We salute you Sir.

Unregistered

Ira Goldberg

Ira you are one sick puppy. All these comments against Gilbert we know it’s you; it’s the same IP address you fool.

Unregistered
    who? Montalvo?
    You’re voting for Montalvo? For real?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast