Al Pollock - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Al Pollock

Unregistered

Pollock turned on deputies and prejudged them even before the report was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollack has mine and my family vote.
    Then YOU and Your family eat cheese and scramble around the attics and basements of filthy houses in unsanitary conditions, spreading life and disease. Does your little RAT 🐀boy Alvin tell you about how he couldn't wait to make a public statement on condemning those damn polieeces who dared to separate dem retarded feral hood rats, and should be FIRED and ARRESTED? Then tried to walk it back?????

Unregistered
    Then YOU and Your family eat cheese and scramble around the attics and basements of filthy houses in unsanitary conditions, spreading life and disease. Does your little RAT 🐀boy Alvin tell you about how he couldn't wait to make a public statement on condemning those damn polieeces who dared to separate dem retarded feral hood rats, and should be FIRED and ARRESTED? Then tried to walk it back?????
    Spreading LICE!! I bet you have a real big family of convicts.

Unregistered
    Say what you will about him or his motivations but he showed up to support the Deputies from Tamarac today, where were the rest of the candidates? I know I will remember that on election day.
    Don't be fooled that he's doing it to support the Deputies....it's all about the vote

Unregistered
    I love Pollock. Ira we all know you are the one writing all these anti Pollock posts.

Unregistered
    I will vote for this man!

Unregistered
    Saw Pollock tonight at the debate. He was the best there. The other ones were painful to watch 🙄😐

Unregistered
    Pollock 2020. We can’t afford to have Mumbles back!!

Unregistered

Define REAL COP!

He’s got my vote and my family’s vote. At least he was a real cop back in the day !
    You mean when he and Rickey Clarke stood at the side of the road with white hats on sold marijuana to stupid white boys? Alvin s career in street narcotics was always carefully designed to insure he was just outside the action. The others in that unit swept the dealers off the corner made the arrests, did all the paper. Alvin then safely came in, handed the baggie to the customer, took off his little white hat and ran away like a puszze . SAME with the arrest warrants, Alvin made damn sure he was never the bar and hammer, or first in. Real COP my azzz! Hey dip shiiit, does a real cop publicly TRASH, cops responding to a thug street fight outnumbered, and call for termination and arrests????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234