Al Pollock - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Al Pollock

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the previous moron. What black vote. The blacks want the white deputies fired and locked up and Temporary Tony aka Django did it. Their were only two blacks present and Pollock was one of them to show his support. So idiot try something else to complain about because it’s obviously you weren’t their to show your support. Like it are not Pollock support the employees at BSO you dummy.
    Very true , Pollock would never of done what TT did to those deputies! Police work is tough enough, but tougher when you cant even count on your Sheriff to understand this.

Unregistered
    We need to get behind Pollock for Sheriff

Unregistered
    We need to get behind Pollock for Sheriff
    Unfortunately, he aligns himself with that sig 20 Gilberto Montalvo so I could never support him even though I'm quite sure he's the best qualified for the position of Sheriff. He should have chosen his campaign staff better.

Unregistered
    I agree. Montalvo is the kiss of death. Any and every candidate he has supported has lost. I'm not about to waste my vote.

Unregistered
    Very true , Pollock would never of done what TT did to those deputies! Police work is tough enough, but tougher when you cant even count on your Sheriff to understand this.
    TT lost the unions endorsement for all this politics over people nonsense! This guy is out of control.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, he aligns himself with that sig 20 Gilberto Montalvo so I could never support him even though I'm quite sure he's the best qualified for the position of Sheriff. He should have chosen his campaign staff better.
    He is not on Al’s staff. He is supporting Al. Big difference.

Unregistered
    My bad let me fix that. Everyone Gilberto Montalvo supports loses! That better?

Unregistered
    I bet he is promised a job or Gilberto wouldn’t be pushing him so much.

Unregistered
    I bet he is promised a job or Gilberto wouldn’t be pushing him so much.
    Hey, his former boss Israel gave a job to that 5 time arrestee "Colonel" dlckhead Don Mains so why would Pollock be any different. Wasn't Gilberto arrested 5 times as well? you keep montalvo pollock, I'll keep my vote for someone else!

Unregistered
    Dont forget Gary Karp! If being dumb was a crime this guy would be serving life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast