Hammocks District - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh boy another D1ck Rider trying to go upstairs! Keep that up and you’ll get there soon enough!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He looking but hasn’t found sh1t in 20 years! He’s always stopping the wrong cars! He just likes to talk on the radio!!!!
    He’s a good guy, he had always been a cops cop. Very proactive wanting to find stuff. He has always been that way. He was my boss once, years back. Good guys, great intentions. Don’t give him such a hard time, learn from him... talk on the radio or not, he’s at least doing more than complaining

Unregistered
    He’s a good guy, he had always been a cops cop. Very proactive wanting to find stuff. He has always been that way. He was my boss once, years back. Good guys, great intentions. Don’t give him such a hard time, learn from him... talk on the radio or not, he’s at least doing more than complaining
    Exactly! I rather have him instead of some of these sergeants who are too scared to clear a unit milking a call. He’s not perfect, none of us are, but he comes to work motivated & with a positive attitude.

If everyone in hammocks was as motivated as he is, this job would be a lot of fun.

Unregistered
    Now H1 that is someone that needs to gtfo

Unregistered
    What’s the deal with the admin mafia? They have the schools on lockdown up there on the 2nd floor. I called up there for a simple question and the admin officer was super rude.

Unregistered
    I hope you didn’t upset the “Mafia” you’ll never see another school. I keep putting in and haven’t gotten any and they swear it’s based on school details worked... well open your eyes cupcake I haven’t worked any. They keep it in the circle and all have worked many many schools. I can’t wait for HQ to do an audit. It’s coming just wait!!!

Unregistered
    I’m compiling info. Anything specific you’d like to add?

Unregistered
    I’m compiling info. Anything specific you’d like to add?
    Yeah. How often has the chick in Fleet worked the schools and then actually adjusted her regular hours. And what work does fleet do on afternoons anyway? Biggest scams ever.

Unregistered
    Those two Princesses have a silver badge just like me and can be 09 qsk in 14 days do they better treat everyone with respect

Unregistered
    Hopefully Freddy Ramirez gets rid of Dieppa & his bald headed B1TCH! These two clowns have ruined the district. I’d be shocked if he leaves these two punks patrolling overseeing the ones who patrol his home turf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast