Hammocks District - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    If you taking about Vitale ,I doubt he was rude to you he goes out of his way to help anyone he can! I’m sure he just told you like it is and you didn’t like it . I though cause I wasn’t getting schools to that it was them hooking people up until I took the time for them to explain and show me the process ! Which is way more complicated and detailed then it’s let out to be ! But it’s always easier just to blame someone else cause they are not getting their way instead of taking the time to learn it.

Unregistered
    If you don’t know the scam by now, and you believe everything you’re being told; then I feel sorry for
    You. Do you believe that the same people are working every day but don’t have any hours? Wake up!!!! They are giving friends and family jobs without going through the off duty system, so the hours don’t show. Just look at the CAD you
    Will see the same names every single day, if you add up the hours of these people, some of them have worked over 500 hours. I have less than 200 but I can’t get a school, but I don’t kiss the ring so I’m out. If command staff or the PBA really cared they would have looked into it by now, last I checked no one is checking; so no one cares.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t know the scam by now, and you believe everything you’re being told; then I feel sorry for
    You. Do you believe that the same people are working every day but don’t have any hours? Wake up!!!! They are giving friends and family jobs without going through the off duty system, so the hours don’t show. Just look at the CAD you
    Will see the same names every single day, if you add up the hours of these people, some of them have worked over 500 hours. I have less than 200 but I can’t get a school, but I don’t kiss the ring so I’m out. If command staff or the PBA really cared they would have looked into it by now, last I checked no one is checking; so no one cares.
    Pba stated in a meeting before school started that they will not get involved and allow the county to do the schedule as they wish.

Unregistered
    Pba stated in a meeting before school started that they will not get involved and allow the county to do the schedule as they wish.
    The PBA stands by their don’t get involved decision.

Unregistered
    Anyone else catch Vitaly grilling sausage on the County time? I was fueling up yesterday and smelled yummy bbq then to my surprise I see him and that uses less CAU sgt having a bbq on duty since they “adjusted” because they worked a school detail! To make it worse the Cpt was aware of it!!!!
    The next time I “adjust” I’m not handling calls I’m grilling if anyone wants to join!!! Just bring the beer!
    What an insult!!!!

Unregistered
    I want some bbq now. I will be by later tonight on my way home. What’s the code for hammocks station gate?

Unregistered
    GIU is the best !!!
    LT. is making this place great again!!

Unregistered
    LT. is making this place great again!!
    Yes he is. Carl is gone. Good riddance

Unregistered
    Yes he is. Carl is gone. Good riddance
    Damn I thought they were all close with H and never would backstab someone like that. Ok

Unregistered
    Anyone else catch Vitaly grilling sausage on the County time? I was fueling up yesterday and smelled yummy bbq then to my surprise I see him and that uses less CAU sgt having a bbq on duty since they “adjusted” because they worked a school detail! To make it worse the Cpt was aware of it!!!!
    The next time I “adjust” I’m not handling calls I’m grilling if anyone wants to join!!! Just bring the beer!
    What an insult!!!!
    🤣🤣👍👍🍔🌭🌭🍔🌭🍔

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123