Dui 39 sis - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dui 39 sis

Unregistered
    Damn this place is so toxic. Full of evil people. Cant believe some of you are my “15’s”.

Unregistered
    All of you are garbage. Adrian is Qru as ****. When his boy Mario took a fall he helped him up that’s more than anyone one here would do for there brother in blue. I’d rather die alone on a scene than have any of you 15 with me. Misery loves company. Yea I agree he ****ed up but come on man let him be. If it don’t affect your pay who cares. The majority of you because POs because you got bullied in high school. The only reason you have a drop of respect showed to you is because of ur tarnished badge. If you have something to say about him go tell him ur self 😂😂 *****s

Unregistered
    Don’t confuse a 15 with an idiotic action you take! If you’re at a call that’s totally different! We’re walking out of there together and in one piece! Now I’ll agree with you if there talking about stds and crap ! That’s stupid! But not peeing after a bunch of people have been fired and you’ve been ordered! Everyone should learn from that! And that’s the point !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of you are garbage. Adrian is Qru as ****. When his boy Mario took a fall he helped him up that’s more than anyone one here would do for there brother in blue. I’d rather die alone on a scene than have any of you 15 with me. Misery loves company. Yea I agree he ****ed up but come on man let him be. If it don’t affect your pay who cares. The majority of you because POs because you got bullied in high school. The only reason you have a drop of respect showed to you is because of ur tarnished badge. If you have something to say about him go tell him ur self 😂😂 *****s
    Sorry buddy! May god help you through this difficult moment. I know it’s a hard road ahead but keep the faith.

Unregistered
    Nobody answered, is he selling the Corvette?

Unregistered
    ok so piss in a cup. Either your a cop or a doper. So piss in the cup since so qru. Let’s not get started with Mario either.

Unregistered
    The city should do more random test and half the department would test positive including middle and top brass.

Unregistered
    If it was one of us who 39 him it’s a shame they should have parked his car and called him a cab or have someone take him home , that’s how we did it back in my days .

Unregistered
    If it was one of us who 39 him it’s a shame they should have parked his car and called him a cab or have someone take him home , that’s how we did it back in my days .

You guys drunk drive all the time. He messed up by driving a city assigned vehicle. Officers in Wynwood drink on their off duties every weekend with no consequences.

Unregistered
    It’s more than DUI. Why didn’t he piss after being order and it’s an automatic fired. We know why. Time to go work in the construction industry

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast