Did Adrian get 39nd ?

Unregistered
    He sure did!

Unregistered
    They set him up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They set him up
    What you mean they set him up? He was arrested for DUI and I’m hearing he refused to do a drug test. Sounds to me another coke head. What

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you mean they set him up? He was arrested for DUI and I’m hearing he refused to do a drug test. Sounds to me another coke head. What
    He is a Coke head? I figure him more of a juicer and a pill popper but not a Santos special.

Unregistered
    Adrian who? which Adrian got 39?

Unregistered

Wow

I can’t believe how quick people here are to trash someone while they’re down. Slugs will always come out to talk shit about someone

Unregistered
    If I.A decides to drug test the entire department we will loose have of the force including the civilians lol

Unregistered
    In one side there is IA trying To arrest us, in the other side there is scumbags like you who get happy when someone is down. Brotherhood? Pfft

Unregistered
    Bro you need grammar teaching. It’s on one side, not in one side. Stay off the the snow or nicotine G! You guys with tight shirts and tats think you are cool and better than patrol guys. Show some respect and get off that high horse. You guys are no better than your counterparts on patrol. Humble up dudes and dudetts. When on patrol all of you were scared of your own shadows. You always complained and was always a zero just hoping and fighting to get selected to go hide at sis or other groups. You are a scary cat and only do function as a big group cause on patrol all of you were little punks scared to even conduct a traffic stop or diffuse a baker act subject. You know who you are!! So humble up and say hi to officers in blues, when you see one at the station you little punks.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast