Dui 39 sis - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Dui 39 sis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't understand why the officers who stopped him didn't help him out and transported him home and had his vehicle parked at the station or something. What happened to helping out a fellow brother?
    The guy was being investigated for using drugs by IA. The DUI was just the pc for the stop. The refusal of the drug test while driving a city car is what got him.
    You should have gone home after work gotten your personal car, not drive drunk and not use drugs.

Unregistered
    I need rehab. I have an addiction to drugs. It’s this in our DO’s. If I admit to an addiction, they will give me help.

Unregistered
    I need rehab. I have an addiction to drugs. It’s this in our DO’s. If I admit to an addiction, they will give me help.
    That’s before you get caught.

Unregistered
    That’s if you come forward before you get caught.

Unregistered
    Club 11 tonight boys!!!!!! Bring your money!!!!

Unregistered
    Nursing a bad hangover from a night at the strip club. One of the hoes stole my money to in the private rooms.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and lugo tried to add that to the contract until the news did a story on it. You want to do drugs go to solid waste.

Unregistered
    Soooo solid waste doesn’t have random drug testing. I am applying. You dont have to tell me twice.

Unregistered
    Tomorrow is Friday!!!!! Im hitting the strip club to check out hot ass!!!! My girlfriend will be at her friends baby shower, so its game on!!!!

Unregistered
    Which club. And what time. I’ll meet you there.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast