Good Job - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two ways to avoid this. Dont drink and drive, or dont call FHP to work your crap. Call the locals and see if they let you off the hook.
    Troopers think they are top level law enforcement in the state, it’s very comical. When have you ever seen a city or county cop leave their employment to become a trooper? ****ing never cause it’s the worst idea ever and the only people that are troopers are the ones that were too stupid to get hired at a county or municipality. Meanwhile, you guys lose Troopers faster than a whore picks up a John.

Unregistered
    Yeah, "Redneck trooper suck". Why do troopers suck?

Lets count the ways troopers suck:

Troopers don't let you and your family members drive like Formula 1

Troopers don't look the other way to DUI

Troopers don't shoot up innocent civilians and kill them

Troopers don't make $200,000 a year

You're right, troopers aren't up to your standards. Go back to your blogs

Unregistered
    Troopers think they are top level law enforcement in the state, it’s very comical. When have you ever seen a city or county cop leave their employment to become a trooper? ****ing never cause it’s the worst idea ever and the only people that are troopers are the ones that were too stupid to get hired at a county or municipality. Meanwhile, you guys lose Troopers faster than a whore picks up a John.
    I was a deputy and came over. Happy as I can be. You should speak about your miserable self, it shows just by the way you think. Maybe you can reapply again in a year.

Unregistered
    I can wholeheartedly agree that when a DUI causes permanent bodily injury, there is no way out for the cop. In this crash, its a fender bender, there were no injuries. If you read the PC, it was the back up trooper that effected the arrest, not even the primary. AND they even called back the driver of V2 to come back to the scene in order to be a wheel witness, after the crash investigation was done and the driver was released. Furthermore, the PC is weak as hell, it basically says the arrest was made off of an smelling the odor of an alcoholic beverage and a slight slurred speech.

And for those reasons, FHP intentionally ****ed another cop and stretched to make this arrest as far as they could. So congratulations.
    Listen does anyone expect anything different from this morons. They are the most useless agency in the entire state. They are the lowest paid and hire the bottom of the barrel. Once they are hired they are forced to stay because no other agency would hire them to start with. Again you get what you pay for low pay for troopers equals bottom of the barrel.

This dui was dismissed and thrown out before it started especially when you have to bring the witness back to the scene.

Unregistered
    I was a deputy and came over. Happy as I can be. You should speak about your miserable self, it shows just by the way you think. Maybe you can reapply again in a year.
    A deputy that came over to Fhp means you where a fired deputy and had no choice but to take the job because it was all you could get lmao.

Unregistered
    Let’s see, leave my department where I made $150,000 this year to go make $40,000, I’ll pass. Home Depot associates make more then you ass clowns! Hahahah

Unregistered
    Just because the law says the officer can have discretion on the misdemeanor, the agencies policy says otherwise. Read FHP’s policy, it’s online. Troopers are required to make arrest for DUI, unless theres exigent circumstances. (Subject in prolong medical care). I’m sorry, just because it’s a misdemeanor doesn’t mean it’s worth their job when the civilian complains and their IA starts the investigation. You guys are something else with this professional courtesy shenanigans. Why don’t you just follow the law and shut the f**k up.

Unregistered
    Dont explain crap to these civilians rejected applicants nor to these miserable deputies hated by everyone in their agency. They can go and enjoy their miserable lives together. Keep doing your job, civilians know the difference between cops and troopers. That's why cops always get the middle finger and are called pigs. Troopers will continue to uphold the law equally for everyone.f off

Unregistered
    FHP are nothing more than elementary school hall monitors. “What if a citizen complains?!”, stop being a puss and try to be a real cop for once!

Unregistered
    Anybody remember (ironically enough) Hollywood Police Department Officer Dewey Pressley? In the age of cameras everywhere it doesn't pay to do things that are going to get you jammed up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun...story,amp.html

Pressley and Francisco were fired and charged.

Francisco pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 90 days in jail.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast