Good Job
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Job

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go Phuck yourself. I hope next time he drives drunk, he kills one of your family members and not mine. He choose to drive drunk, the Trooper didn’t make that choice for him. He could have taken uber or lyft. Don’t blame the Trooper for doing his job. So phuck you! Asshole

Unregistered
    I’m not going to let a DUI slide and risk my entire career for any officer. I’m going to break into a house but don’t arrest me because I’m also a cop... would that fly in your department? No? okay.

Unregistered
    Dont feed the troll, is useless. Everyone knows that if crash and are dui, you are on your own. If your department wants to work the crash and let you go, then that's on them. I dont expect courtesy out of a dui crash. Idiots.

Unregistered
    It’s a misdemeanor you clowns, there’s officer discretion in misdemeanors. Or did you not know that

Unregistered
    I’m not going to let a DUI slide and risk my entire career for any officer. I’m going to break into a house but don’t arrest me because I’m also a cop... would that fly in your department? No? okay.
    That’s a felony vs a misdemeanor clown.

Unregistered
    It’s a misdemeanor you clowns, there’s officer discretion in misdemeanors. Or did you not know that
    Yeah ok. It’s a DUI crash clown. No discretion there buddy! You have witnesses, the other party involved. Not losing my job cause an idiot leo decided to drive drunk. I have a family to feed and a career to finish honorably. Now with everyone recording on their cell phones and everyone just waiting to crucify a cop, im not losing my job. Why do you idiots blame the cop doing his or her job and not the cop that’s driving drunk? Again, i hope he kills one of your family members and not mine. I’ll pass. Not giving any leo a break while driving drunk. It ain’t happening

Unregistered
    That’s a felony vs a misdemeanor clown.
    And there's a reason why a DUI is called a misdemeanor exception. Probably the only misdemeanor that kills innocent people. If you want a break from a DUI crash, then call your own agency to work it. Miami Dade PD works their own crashes when their officer is the DUI party. I've been there, as soon as FHP shows up and tells them their officer will be arrested, they decide to work it themselves.

Is all good until that drunk kills your wife or child.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah... with the right attorney.. he’ll walk on a technicality. Notice the agency didn’t even fire him.... a trooper does that and you’ll be fired on the spot regardless of the disposition of the case

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah... with the right attorney.. he’ll walk on a technicality. Notice the agency didn’t even fire him.... a trooper does that and you’ll be fired on the spot regardless of the disposition of the case
    What an idiotic statement. And O.J walked on technicalities also retard, you cant control what happens in court. So you will not uphold the law anymore because cases can get dismissed? SMH

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast