However, their actions contradict the verdict of the Internal Affairs investigation. Just prior to my complaint, Sergeant Wilson was number one on the list to promoted to Lieutenant. At the conclusion of the Internal Affairs complaint in which they claimed the allegations were not sustained, Sergeant Wilson was removed from the Lieutenants list. The agency promoted several other’s to Lieutenant and Wilson was never put back on the list. If Wilson was innocent, why was he not promoted to Lieutenant? If he was innocent, he would have grounds to file a complaint or sue the agency to be promoted to Lieutenant as he was scheduled to be. Wilson did neither. Bear in mind, this is a person who wrote-up a deputy, who was not even under his command, for not waving back to him. His personality would never accept a punishment for something the agency publicly declared he was innocent of.

1.) Director Pickivance’s investigation concluded Sergeant Neil Wilson’s documented actions did violate the agencies harassment policy as outlined in General Order 12.4.
2.) The Internal Affairs investigation ignored the facts of the case and the Director of Human Resources Staci Pickivance’s investigations conclusions that were reviewed and supported by Sheriff Tom Knight.
3.) On 05/02/2018 Internal Affairs Lieutenant Mike Mecurio’s made a furtive visit to my home
4.) Lt. Mecurio’s visit was unannounced and uninvited and he had never been to my home before
5.) Lt. Mecurio’s made numerous statements indicating my complaint/his investigation was not going to go my way. He made these predication prior to interviewing his first witness
6.) Sergeant Wilson was punished and denied his promotion to Lieutenant despite IA’s “investigation” professing his innocence
7.) Sergeant Wilson did not appeal or fight his punishment despite being publicly labeled as innocent
8.) s creates very strong probable cause the leadership at the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office was involved in an illegal act of conspiracy.

After reviewing most of the human resources and some of the Internal Affairs audio recorded portions of the investigations it was obvious, they were both arguing FROM predetermined conclusions instead of investigations working TOWARDS a factual conclusion.​

a.) Sergeant Felix, committed Perjury during his sworn testimony during (4) separate interviews
b.) Sergeant Wilson committed Perjury during his sworn testimony during (2) separate interviews
c.) Sergeant Wilson and Sergeant Felix are guilty of falsifying law enforcement records on numerous occasions
d.) Sergeant Wilson and Sergeant Felix are guilty of retaliation, violating federal protections under the Family and Medical Leave Act
e.) Guilty of defamation of character/liable
f.) Guilty of Conspiracy
g.) Sergeant Wilson, Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper are Guilty of Negligence
h.) Sergeant Wilson, Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper are Guilty of Malfeasance
i.) Sergeant Wilson, Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper are Guilty of a hostile work environment
I.) Sergeant Wilson, Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper are Guilty of a IIED
k.) Sergeant Wilson, Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper are guilty of Title VII violations of harassment and discrimination
l.) Sergeant Felix and Lieutenant Kasper had a duty to act, as the Human Resources investigation revealed they were aware of the contentious relationship between Sergeant Wilson and myself but failed to act, had a duty to act
m.) Sergeant Wilson and Sergeant Felix are guilty of Obstruction of Justice