Hey Velazquez and Hernandez! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    FBI was pulled in for the civil rights violations that included, rapes, abductions, while armed. Don't know how he can explain firing that other officer for not writing tickets. Who knows this forum has been screaming abuses and cases for over 15 years- show me the walk of shame with cuffs on TV.

Unregistered
    So what is it a yes or no

Unregistered
    What is a yes is that starting on Tuesday your new council gives after Hernández and Velazquez. They go after the city department heads and police staff. Fire will rule the city. They’ll only save a few in PD. I’m buying lots of popcorn to watch the show

Unregistered
    What I don't understand is how Hubert isn't effected by this. The chief doesn't have any investigative experience, he relies on Hialeah's laziest detective now Major Ruiz for advice. This was literally on his lap the entire time. He destroyed CID! Look at his crony Officers and Sergeants that bumped out all the experience personnel! Sgt. Dep1nga is in charge of Homicide??

The success they pretend to have is a stats shell game spun to make CID look like its clearing cases. What a joke.

Unregistered
    The Homicide Sgt can’t even speak 3 words together. All he can do is give Ruiz $ for letting him keep that unit. Ruiz is lazi and crooked and requires kickbacks. No one there solves cases. All CID sgts are dirty. That’s why he only lets those he wants in that division. His way or you’re out.
    Ruiz stays bc 100 has no clue. That’ll be the end of them all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is a yes is that starting on Tuesday your new council gives after Hernández and Velazquez. They go after the city department heads and police staff. Fire will rule the city. They’ll only save a few in PD. I’m buying lots of popcorn to watch the show
    I'm sure the corrupt Hernandez has been negotiating with the new council members behind the scenes. There is a good chance the subject will never come up on Tuesday.
    It has never come up on previous meetings despite this being in the press for 4 years.

This is how deep seeded institutional corruption works.

Unregistered
    Until it went national and the Feds got involved 🍿🍿

Unregistered
    Until it went national and the Feds got involved 🍿🍿
    We have a Detective detached to the FBI so how is all this working out. Is he involved with this investigation?

Unregistered
    I'm sure the corrupt Hernandez has been negotiating with the new council members behind the scenes. There is a good chance the subject will never come up on Tuesday.
    It has never come up on previous meetings despite this being in the press for 4 years.

This is how deep seeded institutional corruption works.
    Council members are all divided.
    Half of them are against Hernandez & Zogby

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t Fuente’s wife been involved in ousting Velázquez ? That works out for him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast