Hey Velazquez and Hernandez!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hey Velazquez and Hernandez!

Just a little tidbit from this morning's Herald update:

In a news release, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said: “This investigation remains ongoing.”

Think about that for a while m0therfvckers!!

Unregistered
    Jesse spilled everything he had on those two for a reduced sentence

Unregistered

The First Domino To Fall In The Menocal Case

Miami-Dade Prosecutor Resigns as Chair of Women’s Fund After Feds Arrest Cop
    BY NICHOLAS NEHAMAS AND JAY WEAVER
    DECEMBER 19, 2019 06:59 PM

Johnette Hardiman, the assistant state attorney who chose not to bring sexual battery charges against a Hialeah police officer indicted by federal prosecutors last week over similar allegations, has resigned as the chair of a prominent women’s rights group in Miami-Dade County.

Hardiman, a veteran prosecutor, submitted her resignation Thursday to The Women’s Fund Miami-Dade because of repercussions over her handling of a 2016 state investigation into Hialeah Police Sgt. Jesús Menocal Jr., according to the nonprofit advocacy organization. Hardiman’s resignation took effect immediately — 12 days before her two-year term as chair of the board was to end on Dec. 31, 2019.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238562963.html

Comment: Hardiman is paying a price for not prosecuting Menocal in 2016. She is still with SAO and my guess is she will want to find a way to redeem her reputation. I hope that the file I am sending her on Hernandez and Velazquez helps her in that endeavor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami-Dade Prosecutor Resigns as Chair of Women’s Fund After Feds Arrest Cop
    BY NICHOLAS NEHAMAS AND JAY WEAVER
    DECEMBER 19, 2019 06:59 PM

Johnette Hardiman, the assistant state attorney who chose not to bring sexual battery charges against a Hialeah police officer indicted by federal prosecutors last week over similar allegations, has resigned as the chair of a prominent women’s rights group in Miami-Dade County.

Hardiman, a veteran prosecutor, submitted her resignation Thursday to The Women’s Fund Miami-Dade because of repercussions over her handling of a 2016 state investigation into Hialeah Police Sgt. Jesús Menocal Jr., according to the nonprofit advocacy organization. Hardiman’s resignation took effect immediately — 12 days before her two-year term as chair of the board was to end on Dec. 31, 2019.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238562963.html

Comment: Hardiman is paying a price for not prosecuting Menocal in 2016. She is still with SAO and my guess is she will want to find a way to redeem her reputation. I hope that the file I am sending her on Hernandez and Velazquez helps her in that endeavor.
    Sergio would babysit kilos for Jesse Sr. back in the early 90s

Archangel

Will Jesse Jr Throw His Family Under The Bus?

Hey Jess, it's me, your buddy Archangel. Seriously, I want to try and help you. Now everyone knows you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but just this one time try and think with the big head instead of the little head.

You see Jesse, your family, also in law enforcement, has come into the spotlight because of YOUR actions. The mental stress of having the family history constantly being discussed in the press and in the LEO forums must be enormous. Uncle Iggy, Johnny, Jessica, Nick. I would not be surprised to see your dad's history being posted on MDC's forum. Surely this will have a big impact on their careers and psychological well being. The damage you have done to your family is HUGE!

But you can mitigate this damage. Your can turn this thing around by telling the FBI what you know about Velasquez and Hernandez. You will go from being the evil villian to the Serpico who exposes corruption.
    Yes, yes, I know you have a code of honor.. but think about this: is it really worth throwing your family under the bus to protect those two? Who is more important? Those two or your own blood family?? What is really best for you and your family?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Hey Jess, it's me, your buddy Archangel. Seriously, I want to try and help you. Now everyone knows you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but just this one time try and think with the big head instead of the little head.

You see Jesse, your family, also in law enforcement, has come into the spotlight because of YOUR actions. The mental stress of having the family history constantly being discussed in the press and in the LEO forums must be enormous. Uncle Iggy, Johnny, Jessica, Nick. I would not be surprised to see your dad's history being posted on MDC's forum. Surely this will have a big impact on their careers and psychological well being. The damage you have done to your family is HUGE!

But you can mitigate this damage. Your can turn this thing around by telling the FBI what you know about Velasquez and Hernandez. You will go from being the evil villian to the Serpico who exposes corruption.
    Yes, yes, I know you have a code of honor.. but think about this: is it really worth throwing your family under the bus to protect those two? Who is more important? Those two or your own blood family?? What is really best for you and your family?

Too many questions unanswered..... In the end.... No one gives a flying f-u-c-k..... Pajarraca pendeja, stop posting tantas estupideces y vete a tragar leche que es lo unico para lo que tienes talento yeguon anormal....... 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Jesse don’t bother exposing Sergio and The Rock because the FBI has already gathered enough evidence and are eventually 39 them once all the stones have been turned

Unregistered

Katherine Fernandez Rundle...The Second Domino?

Pearson has already criticized Fernández Rundle over her office’s decision to not charge Hialeah Police Officer Jesus Menocal Jr., who is accused of sexual misconduct. The FBI, which was referred the case by Miami-Dade prosecutors, arrested Menocal last week on allegations of civil rights violations.

“This is a clear failure of the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office,” Pearson wrote last week in a text to the Miami Herald. “A change is desperately needed to ensure we finally have equal justice in Miami-Dade.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...238559063.html

Unregistered
    Pearson should know better than to make political hay out of this eggresious case. Had her staff physical evidence, like transferred fluids suitable for DNA analysis, to effectively prosecute Menocal Jr., KFR would have done it in a heart beat.

conversely, the Federal charges filed against Menocal Jr. require the following:

"Criminal Civil Rights Violations cases are investigated and prosecuted differently from civil cases. More and stronger evidence is needed to obtain a criminal conviction than to win a civil suit. In a criminal case, the government cannot appeal. A federal criminal conviction also requires a unanimous decision by 12 jurors (or by a judge only if the defendant chooses not to have a jury). Judges usually hear civil cases, but occasionally a jury will decide the case."

We should all pay close attention to this case's unfolding!

https://civilrights.findlaw.com/enfo...tions-q-a.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pearson should know better than to make political hay out of this eggresious case. Had her staff physical evidence, like transferred fluids suitable for DNA analysis, to effectively prosecute Menocal Jr., KFR would have done it in a heart beat.

conversely, the Federal charges filed against Menocal Jr. require the following:

"Criminal Civil Rights Violations cases are investigated and prosecuted differently from civil cases. More and stronger evidence is needed to obtain a criminal conviction than to win a civil suit. In a criminal case, the government cannot appeal. A federal criminal conviction also requires a unanimous decision by 12 jurors (or by a judge only if the defendant chooses not to have a jury). Judges usually hear civil cases, but occasionally a jury will decide the case."

We should all pay close attention to this case's unfolding!

https://civilrights.findlaw.com/enfo...tions-q-a.html
    The feds know exactly what they are doing. They are holding victims in reserve so as to exhaust Menocal's ability to pay legal fees. If JM manages an acquittal in the first trial they bring forth two more victims and start all over again.
    Being the selfish little man-child that he is, I'm guessing Jr is perfectly willing to deplete the financial resources of his entire family and even put them in heavy debt to pay his fees. He has no sense of honor.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast