Sheriff CC has a Masters Degree! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know why anybody is shocked by this. When you’re in a position of power, you want the people you trust, closest to you. Some of us have a circle made up of friends, and some of us fill our circles with frenemies and people we have bought. Guess which one TSJ falls into? I mean, he’s been doing CC’s dirt for so long, it only makes sense that CC has to pay the price to keep those skeletons from falling out of the closet. And if he doesn’t grease TSJ’s palms, then TSJ has no reason to do things like purchase plane tickets in his own name for girls CC wants to hook up with while he’s away for months in training. Whatever did happen to the secretary that turned down the offer? Oh yeah, she doesn’t work here anymore. Meanwhile, everyone in community outreach is miserable having to deal with the tyrant running the place. Every time TSJ is in the White House, there’s more turnover up there than in CPID and Crime Scene combined. Wait, let me guess. He is just getting rid of lazy deputies who didn’t do their jobs, right? Puzzies who can’t hack it? Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and there’s more fires burning at the SOC than there are in Australia.
    I worked in Community Outreach for years before I retired. It used to be the place to be. Everyone wanted to a job up there, or in SRD. Patty Vidal was a wonderful Sgt. and then a LT. People fought to be in community outreach. I do remember the first time TSJ was up there in 2011. He made the job unbearable. We went from loving our jobs, to always watching our backs. Every day was a new threat given to us about how disposable we were to the unit and how easily we could be replaced. Don’t meet your donation “quota” for the month? Replaced. Don’t volunteer for one of the last minute Saturday morning assignments given out Friday evening? Replaced. He had his hands in everything, and he was just the Sgt at the time. I was so happy he left, and I got to finish out my career with Patty. I’m sorry to hear they moved him back up there.

Unregistered
    I worked in Community Outreach for years before I retired. It used to be the place to be. Everyone wanted to a job up there, or in SRD. Patty Vidal was a wonderful Sgt. and then a LT. People fought to be in community outreach. I do remember the first time TSJ was up there in 2011. He made the job unbearable. We went from loving our jobs, to always watching our backs. Every day was a new threat given to us about how disposable we were to the unit and how easily we could be replaced. Don’t meet your donation “quota” for the month? Replaced. Don’t volunteer for one of the last minute Saturday morning assignments given out Friday evening? Replaced. He had his hands in everything, and he was just the Sgt at the time. I was so happy he left, and I got to finish out my career with Patty. I’m sorry to hear they moved him back up there.
    Since you’re now retired, there’s nothing anyone can do to you so why don’t you get up in his face and offer to fight him?

Unregistered
    Sinou’re now retired, there’s nothing anyone can do to you so why don’t you get up in his face and offer to fight him?
    Hey angry guy! Go take your test replacement and pose in the mirror and touch yourself because we all know that's the only person doing it. You self- hating troll, sorry you've never had friends and always picked last. Now go cry yourself to sleep in your TapOut shirt while dreaming of beating up women.

Unregistered
    Since you’re now retired, there’s nothing anyone can do to you so why don’t you get up in his face and offer to fight him?
    Because it’s a felony to hit mentally disabled people.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    This is the same Detective TSJ that had over 80 open cases when he left the White Collar section in D3. Evidently he had not worked on his cases in over a year. How do you go to work for a year and not work on cases? Now he is a Major geez!
    Last edited by GladIAmRetired; 02-06-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GladIAmRetired View Post
    This is the same Detective TSJ that had over 80 open cases when he left the White Collar section in D3. Evidently he had not worked on his cases in over a year. How do you go to work for a year and not work on cases? Now he is a Major geez!
    Now he’s a Major D1CK! The only work he does is making everyone miserable and chauffeuring around CC’s mistresses.

Unregistered
    These clowns are a big circle jerk. TSJ, KP, DL CC...always out and about yucking it up with the wives and such...too bad I can't post pictures here from the outings. Or you can just go on CC's instagram and see for youself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GladIAmRetired View Post
    This is the common HCSO trend thats just eats away at me and makes me come to this site and puke all the agencies dirty laundry.

Unregistered
    You mean the online one that was bought and paid for.

Unregistered
    Now he’s a Major D1CK! The only work he does is making everyone miserable and chauffeuring around CC’s mistresses.
    What are you gonna do about it.?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast