Sheriff CC has a Masters Degree!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff CC has a Masters Degree!

Does anybody know when he got this degree?

Unregistered
    Holy cow, you sound like some of my Democrat friends picking apart President Trump and throwing stones at him. Just leave the man alone. What does it matter? If you don’t like him, vote in your choice of candidate. You may not always like your supervisor at your job or the owner of a business, in our case, the Sheriff or his staff. You have options, but the one you insist on pursuing is pathetic. Are you that shallow? Grow up!

Unregistered
    You can’t reason with little azzholes of this type. They’ll always find fault with everything. If the sheriff didn’t have a masters degree, he’d be screaming that he isn’t educated enough. Typical no-talent loser who blames everyone else for his failed career and life. Probably blames his wife for their terrible sex life even though he’s limp.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anybody know when he got this degree?
    Público but kissing 😽

Unregistered
    Público but kissing 😽
    If I had to guess, it was probably Major TSJ's wife who did the online course for him as she did for her husband

insder
    If I had to guess, it was probably Major TSJ's wife who did the online course for him as she did for her husband
    TSJ's wife has the same degree as CC, it might have CC name on it though...

#looselips #secretsout

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by insder View Post
    TSJ's wife has the same degree as CC, it might have CC name on it though...

#looselips #secretsout
    She had to make money somehow after she got fired from Carrollwood Day School for changing grades. Was she arrested for that?

Unregistered
    She had to make money somehow after she got fired from Carrollwood Day School for changing grades. Was she arrested for that?
    Wasn't TSJ's wife fired for fixing her sons grades at CDC! Yes she was. What's even more interesting, i was at a function a month or so ago over at Jesuit and notice that she is now teaching there. Interesting enough, guess who attends Jesuit, the Sheriffs wife son; yes, the son of the sheriff wife, the grandson of big Daddy "D" . How much money mush have been give to Fr Hermes to hire her and to make sure he graduates with top honors!!!! Who said money doesn't buy all!!

Time for a change!!!

Unregistered
    Wasn't TSJ's wife fired for fixing her sons grades at CDC! Yes she was. What's even more interesting, i was at a function a month or so ago over at Jesuit and notice that she is now teaching there. Interesting enough, guess who attends Jesuit, the Sheriffs wife son; yes, the son of the sheriff wife, the grandson of big Daddy "D" . How much money mush have been give to Fr Hermes to hire her and to make sure he graduates with top honors!!!! Who said money doesn't buy all!!

Time for a change!!!
    Carrollwood Day School

Unregistered
    Y(ou) C(rying) L(ittle) B(itch)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast