Sheriff CC has a Masters Degree! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What the F has the point of this thread become? Ya CC also rein acts the tuck between the legs seen by Buffalo Bill in silence of the lambs, who cares! Goes well with his makeup, looks like he’s in a cheesy new wave band from the “80,s🤣”

Unregistered
    What was this thread ever about. The first post was a waste of time and energy. The thread got what it deserves, a bunch of bullshit mockery replies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was this thread ever about. The first post was a waste of time and energy. The thread got what it deserves, a bunch of bullshit mockery replies.
    Kill this post, Mod 1

Unregistered
    Kill this post, Mod 1
    Please do.

Unregistered
    Please do.
    Please don’t.

Unregistered
    Wasn't TSJ's wife fired for fixing her sons grades at CDC! Yes she was. What's even more interesting, i was at a function a month or so ago over at Jesuit and notice that she is now teaching there. Interesting enough, guess who attends Jesuit, the Sheriffs wife son; yes, the son of the sheriff wife, the grandson of big Daddy "D" . How much money mush have been give to Fr Hermes to hire her and to make sure he graduates with top honors!!!! Who said money doesn't buy all!!

Time for a change!!!
    I don’t know why anybody is shocked by this. When you’re in a position of power, you want the people you trust, closest to you. Some of us have a circle made up of friends, and some of us fill our circles with frenemies and people we have bought. Guess which one TSJ falls into? I mean, he’s been doing CC’s dirt for so long, it only makes sense that CC has to pay the price to keep those skeletons from falling out of the closet. And if he doesn’t grease TSJ’s palms, then TSJ has no reason to do things like purchase plane tickets in his own name for girls CC wants to hook up with while he’s away for months in training. Whatever did happen to the secretary that turned down the offer? Oh yeah, she doesn’t work here anymore. Meanwhile, everyone in community outreach is miserable having to deal with the tyrant running the place. Every time TSJ is in the White House, there’s more turnover up there than in CPID and Crime Scene combined. Wait, let me guess. He is just getting rid of lazy deputies who didn’t do their jobs, right? Puzzies who can’t hack it? Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and there’s more fires burning at the SOC than there are in Australia.

Unregistered
    I don’t know why anybody is shocked by this. When you’re in a position of power, you want the people you trust, closest to you. Some of us have a circle made up of friends, and some of us fill our circles with frenemies and people we have bought. Guess which one TSJ falls into? I mean, he’s been doing CC’s dirt for so long, it only makes sense that CC has to pay the price to keep those skeletons from falling out of the closet. And if he doesn’t grease TSJ’s palms, then TSJ has no reason to do things like purchase plane tickets in his own name for girls CC wants to hook up with while he’s away for months in training. Whatever did happen to the secretary that turned down the offer? Oh yeah, she doesn’t work here anymore. Meanwhile, everyone in community outreach is miserable having to deal with the tyrant running the place. Every time TSJ is in the White House, there’s more turnover up there than in CPID and Crime Scene combined. Wait, let me guess. He is just getting rid of lazy deputies who didn’t do their jobs, right? Puzzies who can’t hack it? Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, and there’s more fires burning at the SOC than there are in Australia.
    Oh wow you’re really on to something here! So WTF are you gonna do about it, loser?!

Unregistered
    Oh wow you’re really on to something here! So WTF are you gonna do about it, loser?!
    Kick your fag azz

Unregistered
    Kick your fag azz
    The real professionals apologize to any citizens reading this. This is one renegade homophobic ba$tard.

Unregistered
    Nothing to be done. Merely explaining how nepotism and blackmail work.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast