One Menocal Down, Now It's Ignacio's Turn - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

What A Creepy Family

Notice the common thread among the Menocal stories? Masturbation. Yes, masturbation. Several victims claimed Jesse Jr. masturbated while assaulting them. Then there is Iggy and Jesse Sr. masturbating that K9 Gunner to get his sperm for breeding. I mean how many families do you know where the subject of masturbation becomes a news story for not one but two or three family members? It might be one of those family traditions, like shooting up massive amounts of illegal steroids.

I know I for one won't be shaking his hands any time soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Notice the common thread among the Menocal stories? Masturbation. Yes, masturbation. Several victims claimed Jesse Jr. masturbated while assaulting them. Then there is Iggy and Jesse Sr. masturbating that K9 Gunner to get his sperm for breeding. I mean how many families do you know where the subject of masturbation becomes a news story for not one but two or three family members? It might be one of those family traditions, like shooting up massive amounts of illegal steroids.

I know I for one won't be shaking his hands any time soon.
    In all fairness only Jesse Sr. masturbated the dog. Iggy just held a plastic lab cup in front of the pee hole to catch the load.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12