A MUST READ: The truth behind the appointment of Greg Tony! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

No dude you're not a LEO. You are the little WORM who TROLLS. GFY

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As unbelievable as this seems, it actually makes a lot of sense.
    Of course you would think that because YOU wrote it!!!!
    Llllmmmmfffffaaaooo!

Unregistered

TRIGGERED Clinton pedophilia rump ranger.

Hey phucktard, why aren't you at area 51? What's the government hiding there?
    Phucking crazy dumbazz.
    Mueller attempt ed coup of President Trump DOSSIER HOAX.... FAILED!
    Begging the electoral college delegates not to vote for him......HOAX.... FAILED!! Pathetic insane media....... For Russian HOAX.....FAILED! Russian dossier HOAX........FAILED! TAX FRAUD HOAX......FAILED! Trumps a racist who hates gays and black folks HOAX..........FAILED! Dirty and
    Pathetic FBI AND CIA AGENTS allegations that TRUMP demanded dirt on dirty Biden HOAX.......COUP...FAILED!!
    In the meantime TRUMP, is slowly getting stronger, campaigns attracts disgusted Democrats and minority voters. Ops! America gets stronger, richer and safer. Impeachment HOAX........FAILED!!
    ADAM SCHIFF ? THAT'S the best you got Phucktard???????

Unregistered
    Begging the electoral college delegates not to vote for him......HOAX.... FAILED!! Pathetic insane media....... For Russian HOAX.....FAILED! Russian dossier HOAX........FAILED! TAX FRAUD HOAX......FAILED! Trumps a racist who hates gays and black folks HOAX..........FAILED! Dirty and
    Pathetic FBI AND CIA AGENTS allegations that TRUMP demanded dirt on dirty Biden HOAX.......COUP...FAILED!!
    In the meantime TRUMP, is slowly getting stronger, campaigns attracts disgusted Democrats and minority voters. Ops! America gets stronger, richer and safer. Impeachment HOAX........FAILED!!
    Dude, you are mentally deranged! I'll be reading about you soon in the newspaper and it won't be any surprise.
    I'd say go seek help but you're a lost cause.
    Phucking loser!

Unregistered
    Dude, you are mentally deranged! I'll be reading about you soon in the newspaper and it won't be any surprise.
    Phucking loser!
    Your post...... HOAX.....FAILED!! TRY READING YOUR OWN !leftist news source's phuctardo.
    This is old documented Washington Post, and
    Mueller report, and Horowitz IG DATA! news you idiot ! Stop worrying about your husband's underwear stains aN d PAY ATTENTION COMMIE. THE MAN THE MYTH THE !LEGEND IS KICKING YOUR ASSZZZES!
    WHO ELSE YOU GOT? BERNIE DIED THREE YEARS AGO BUT NOBODY TOLD HIM!
    ALL READY CRUSHED OBAMA'S ENTIRE CORRUPTION MACHINES! POSSIBLY YOU CAN DIG UP JOHN MC CAIN!?? The traitor to his country????!!!! Phuuuuctaaard!!!

Unregistered

Now is the TIME to end the FAILED coup !eaders!!!!! Pathetic wretched scum

Phucking loser!
    Wait!!! This is the same libtardo
    Pseudo intellectual who I destroyed last week , because he and all his pony
    tail SOY boyfriend's , actually DID NOT KNOW, that Abraham Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN.
    Holy shit.

Unregistered
    Relax Sensie!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.
    All true but totally disagree on the removal of Scott Isreal. As soon as we all heard the facts and Recomintations given we should have followed to keep Scott Isreal weather you like him or not. Look what we ended up with.

Unregistered
    Your post...... HOAX.....FAILED!! TRY READING YOUR OWN !leftist news source's phuctardo.
    This is old documented Washington Post, and
    Mueller report, and Horowitz IG DATA! news you idiot ! Stop worrying about your husband's underwear stains aN d PAY ATTENTION COMMIE. THE MAN THE MYTH THE !LEGEND IS KICKING YOUR ASSZZZES!
    WHO ELSE YOU GOT? BERNIE DIED THREE YEARS AGO BUT NOBODY TOLD HIM!
    ALL READY CRUSHED OBAMA'S ENTIRE CORRUPTION MACHINES! POSSIBLY YOU CAN DIG UP JOHN MC CAIN!?? The traitor to his country????!!!! Phuuuuctaaard!!!
    Dude, were you looking at your reflection when you said phuuuuuctaaard or is it just the voices in your head?
    You are one sicko puke pos that I'm sure will have to wear a winter jacket when you die and are in hell.

Unregistered

IS this Democrat party short bus rider as STUPID as he sounds? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    when greg tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the broward county sheriff’s office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, why?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than tony, and the governor well aware of tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, brian ballard. He’s from florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for governor de santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for bso, at a hefty cost to the broward county taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by sheriff tony. Ballard is now under investigation by florida state authorities in reference to possible connections with rudy giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, brian ballard, a very close associate of the governor is awarded a lucrative contract with bso. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of broward county, and the employees of the broward county sheriff’s office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why des antis chose tony. Greg tony fit the profile. African american, raised in a low-income community in philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level iq guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at bso will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

Ps: I voted for de santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of scott israel.
    relax sensie!!

Unregistered
    Trump 2020 fearless leader

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast