A MUST READ: The truth behind the appointment of Greg Tony! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    relax sensie!!
    Who is Sensie?

Unregistered

Democrats (sheep) are LOSING their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.
    The first LIE. So you figured it ALL out sparky and it's accurate because you say it is??
    The REAL truth is this post reeks of assumptions not facts. This is just a great example of a person with an agenda , hoping we are sheep like his friends and family. This reprobate anti Republican , Rudy hating Hillary Clinton donor, is taking a very lame swipe at the Govenour , masked in his fake concern that we know (his) diagnosis regarding Tony Gregorys, appointment to sheriff.
    PS., Nobody cares about Brian Ballard, Adam Schiff.! ONLY YOU. Nobody believes you voted for the Governor because you can't even SPELL his name. Get back on CNN for all your fake information, illogical opinions, thoughts, and most of all your brain damaged America hating racist propaganda!
    I see the entire left obamaturd crowd is crapping that Rudy found something in Europe that destroys the entire Russia hoax. signed affidavits, depositions and CIA, black bag job exposed.
    That's the real reason you hate him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the lasts bit three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.
    This does not shock me a bit. Good Luck BSO

Unregistered

Fired by three Three sheriffs!!!!! Deep state troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredohknow View Post
    I wrote that original post, and know Rudy personally. He's not guilty of anything! However, Ballard went solo and used his Rudy connections to conduct his own personal business. This will not have any effect on Rudy. The point of this story is that Tony was nowhere near qualified to be sheriff. The Governor needed someone who would play ball, and that person was Tony. Another unethical person to take the BSO down the wrong road.
    Is this you RUSS???? You know RUDY ?? Does he know your a f....king leaker and a source for the N.Y. media? Did you ever confess to Steve B that your a little media source??? Watch your back buddy boy.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED Russ the house mouse!

What are you a you tube wannabe? MUST READ !!
    I started to read it but then was embarrassed for you.

Lies.
    Can't stand not getting involved! Pathetic wretched creep and dirty cop diPerna!!!! Wants you too think he is a player but his time is running out. He is a snitch for N.Y. DEMS!

Unregistered
    Is this you RUSS???? You know RUDY ?? Does he know your a f....king leaker and a source for the N.Y. media? Did you ever confess to Steve B that your a little media source??? Watch your back buddy boy.
    Rudy is good friends with Lamberti so I doubt Russ is paling around with America's mayor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234