A MUST READ: The truth behind the appointment of Greg Tony!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredtruthbetold

A MUST READ: The truth behind the appointment of Greg Tony!

When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    As unbelievable as this seems, it actually makes a lot of sense.

Unregistered
    Who cares.....not going to change anything and I'm not floored by the revelation that Tony is a political stooge....its just no one gives two schits that this moron is running this schithole known as BSO more into the ground.
    Heres a revelation....Tony dances like a monkey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares.....not going to change anything and I'm not floored by the revelation that Tony is a political stooge....its just no one gives two schits that this moron is running this schithole known as BSO more into the ground.
    So why are so many people working so hard to see Tony or Israel defeated in 2020, if it does not matter? If everyone is an incompetent, why even bother with a campaign? The reason is because most of the people actively backing and working for any given candidate expect to personally benefit from that candidate's election. Get it? All anyone is concerned with, is how much they can make if X gets elected.

Welcome to Broward County politics.

Unregistered
    So why are so many people working so hard to see Tony or Israel defeated in 2020, if it does not matter? If everyone is an incompetent, why even bother with a campaign? The reason is because most of the people actively backing and working for any given candidate expect to personally benefit from that candidate's election. Get it? All anyone is concerned with, is how much they can make if X gets elected.

This is politics everywhere. They become crooks obsessed with control and money

Unregistered

They may be working hard to see them defeated but the other candidates, other than pollock, have no chance. And even pollock, unless he joins forces with another candidate(s) like jones and smelling wont win.
    Israel has an ok chance of winning but the clear winner is going to be Tony and I cant stand him but I do have crystal balls (a birth defect) and they tell me despite all his b s., hes still going to win

Unregistered
    They may be working hard to see them defeated but the other candidates, other than pollock, have no chance. And even pollock, unless he joins forces with another candidate(s) like jones and smelling wont win.
    Israel has an ok chance of winning but the clear winner is going to be Tony and I cant stand him but I do have crystal balls (a birth defect) and they tell me despite all his b s., hes still going to win
    I'm sorry, but at the moment, there is no way to state, categorically, which candidate will be elected to the position. We will probably have no real idea until late January. People are making all kinds of assumptions based upon things such as campaign finances.

In reality, Pollack, as well as most of the field, is largely unknown outside of LE circles. The two candidates with the highest name recognition are Tony and Israel. And, due to his removal from office, Israel actually has more name recognition than Tony. Whether that recognition will translate as negative or positive is yet to be seen. And, with the Trump impeachment in the mix, Israel's political removal could strike sympathetic cord with voters. So, the likely finalists in the primary will be Israel and Tony. Who will win the primary is very mush up in the air.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, but at the moment, there is no way to state, categorically, which candidate will be elected to the position. We will probably have no real idea until late January. People are making all kinds of assumptions based upon things such as campaign finances.

In reality, Pollack, as well as most of the field, is largely unknown outside of LE circles. The two candidates with the highest name recognition are Tony and Israel. And, due to his removal from office, Israel actually has more name recognition than Tony. Whether that recognition will translate as negative or positive is yet to be seen. And, with the Trump impeachment in the mix, Israel's political removal could strike sympathetic cord with voters. So, the likely finalists in the primary will be Israel and Tony. Who will win the primary is very mush up in the air.
    Well I hope you're right and theres a chance this guy doesn't get elected

Unregistered

IS this Democrat party short bus rider as STUPID as he sounds? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY? ( CAUSE YOU A HILLARY SUCK AZZZ)

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle.!(SO YOU HATE THE GOVERNOR AND WANTED THE DEMO COMMIE TO WIN, I GET IT) With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. (NAME ONE DIPSHIT DEEP STATE) So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. (PROVE IT ADAM SCHIFF?). This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. ( OK GENIUS , I HATE TT MORE THAN ANYBODY BUT I SMELL
    A DEMOCRAT RAT...YOU!). Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought. (SOUND S LIKE YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH? I SMELL A RAT))

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. ( AND LISTENING TO TROLLS LIKE YOU).
    Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine. ( OH THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS TULIP)

PS: I voted for De Santis. ( BULLSHIT ). and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel. ( WHO CARES?).
    PS.. LIAR.......YOU'RE a leftist Democrat Rat troll! Rudy G is twice the man that you are and A great attorrney! But he doesn't need me to defend him for exposing massive amounts of stolen cash by Hillary, obama, Biden , mcCain ,pelosi, schiff...... ......Millions in bribes and scandal cover-ups, in the Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. That's why the shitheel democrats like you , are blubbering about a phone call and Rudy stirring the pot. That OTHER lie lyou're rambling about is just a little peanut gallery conversation that is a con job. Your IDOL Saul Alinsky is not as smart as you think he is! F...........Tony and next time youre spreading FAKE CRAP, be more plausible and less speculative. How's that impeachment hoax working out for you? You're., Slick and I bet you were hoping some half-wit like you would believe that drool! Get a better sales pitch Nash Bridges and try later.

Unregistered

The dancing smelly Ugandan President ! Make him 😠angry your CROC FOOD

Somebody has a brain. Well said.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast