Javier Ignacio whortiz the fraudster - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nestor stole 30000 dollars in overtime and didn’t get arrested on a technicality. Nestor was investigated for mortgage fraud. Nestor was arrested for impersonating a police Officer. Nestor is a snitch

Nestor stop writing about yourself
    Nestor why do you keep filing complaints? No one cares papi

Unregistered
    Javi stop writing about Nestor. Be a man invite him to the park.

Unregistered
    Ortiz has been trash since he was a sgt. As for not reporting stuff, please do. I read all those reports, there are alot of rookies who actually report. I've even read supervisors reporting issues to IA or CIP. Its changing, I like it.
    How does it feel to be in this administration and be part of the protect Whortiz plan and screw the members, you all know the corruption and still go along with it

Unregistered

Nestor mouthing off is nothing new

Javi stop writing about Nestor. Be a man invite him to the park.
    Don't take the bait Captain Ortiz. Knowing Nestor, is a set up. After you kick his azz, he will file a complain for assault and battery and attempted murder. Stay away from Nestor. He is scum of the worst kind.

Unregistered
    Nestor stole 30000 dollars in overtime and didn’t get arrested on a technicality. Nestor was investigated for mortgage fraud. Nestor was arrested for impersonating a police Officer. Nestor is a snitch

Nestor stop writing about yourself
    Javier screwed the members out of $60 mil to get himself promoted and get a 15% raise. Was double dipping and likes to beat on old helpless women. Javier is being investigated for double dipping and may be arrested. Javier is a coward.
    Now you tell me who is worst.

Unregistered
    Javier screwed the members out of $60 mil to get himself promoted and get a 15% raise. Was double dipping and likes to beat on old helpless women. Javier is being investigated for double dipping and may be arrested. Javier is a coward.
    Now you tell me who is worst.
    Nestor by far is the worst

Unregistered
    Nestor by far is the worst
    Papo, Nestor is QRU all the way. Ortiz has been a piece of shit from his little sgt days. We had it good here before he started his media attention whoring around crap.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is all about himself. Will stop at nothing to screw everyone to get ahead.

Unregistered

A snitch is a snitch is a snitch

Nestor, Nestor, you are a disgrace to the Uniform. Excrement is too nice a word to describe you. Take your 30 Pieces of Silver and hang yourself from the nearest tree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123