Miami Herald needs to read this forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I would rather live in an old mercedes than where you are going. TGK is tame compared to where you are going next, you filthy drug dealer.
    Mejia would have gay sex with Ignacio Menocal behind Tivoli Liquor change my mind bro

Unregistered
    Dear Cara de Rata,

I happened to be browsing this forum today after more than six months of not visiting it, and laughed at this and other threads. Although I'm at my JOB (yes a real LEGAL job at a very successful company that pays me more than you'll ever make), I'll go against my preference of not participating on a POLICE forum and take a few min to respond.

Although seeing your miserable ugly ass face all over the news (and knowing you spent almost an entire year suffering in jail) was a great delight, and although I don't like you, I don't have a bias against you. You're one of the stupidest people I know, and I know many. I actually pity you, because you're so ignorant about life and all it has to offer. Your life could be so much better but you played stupid games and won stupid prizes.

Next week I'll celebrate a one-year anniversary with my smoking hot and young blonde, blue-eyed French-Cuban Fiancee (amazing body and perfect all around). We're celebrating at one of the best hotels in Miami, the SLS. Next month we'll be traveling to a tropical destination. I'm making more money than ever. Life is awesome. I gained 25 lbs of muscle in the last year and my life did a 180. Why? Because I stopped focusing on stupid sh*t that doesn't matter.

Instead of spending all that time in jail and in house arrest, you could be working at a real job, while finishing your undergrad, passing the LSAT and making it into law school. Then you're an attorney and can make a name for yourself, salvage your troubled history, and then run for office. Instead you chose to run for office as a mamas boy loser that had no money and no job. You then thought you were untouchable and even ranted on this forum multiple times about how connected you supposedly were. You were also so arrogant and mentally ill that it was easy for people to hate you.

As far as Sweetwater Post, it was an experiment in free speech that didn't make financial sense, and maybe it some future there will be a viable business model for it. Journalism is pretty much dead as a career worldwide and I never intended to be a full-time journalist. Just doesn't make enough money for me. I do love Sweetwater and all of the people that serve the public. Even the retired dinosaur politicians. I'm happy with the direction things are going in the city and I'm glad to know my predictions of new faces in the commission became reality.

I know of no such lawsuit and would laugh at one that would materialize. Feel free to contact me for my address, you know my number.

My advice: go to church papito and pray to God that he helps you get through the long af prison sentence you're gonna receive. Hasta cuando??

https://youtu.be/8YUGM67jm8A?t=5
    No big deal. Mejia had a smoking hot girlfriend too....before he bonded out.

Unregistered
    No big deal. Mejia had a smoking hot girlfriend too....before he bonded out.
    I don’t think Tyrone shower room rape qualifies as having a girlfriend

Unregistered
    I don’t think Tyrone shower room rape qualifies as having a girlfriend
    If the victim is willing it is not considered rape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12