Greico, tough on crime, unless you pay him. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Well so much for the high priced pain in the ass BWC program. It’s there to help you protect you and to make your job easier. Now all I see is unless the camera catches everything and every angle we are portrayed as bullies just as assistant chief MG says. Wow what a slap in the face or should I say back. So much for police work, once again we do everything right and a scum bag gets off the hook. I guess the 6k cameras on ocean drive did not catch this crime either. Stand by little bobby the nice kid from NY beat up by the portrayed beach cop bullies will be all over the news with a lawsuit in hand.

Unregistered
    Does anyone tell Chief Clements what is happening right in front of him? Grieco, Acosta and their cheerleader ERNESTO have a plan and Ricky is not part of it.

Unregistered
    Ricky is way to smart to fall for the reindeer games some around him are playing. Sit back and watch we are confident in Ricks ability to run this agency. They don’t call him tricky rick for nothing !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ricky is way to smart to fall for the reindeer games some around him are playing. Sit back and watch we are confident in Ricks ability to run this agency. They don’t call him tricky rick for nothing !!!!!
    Get rid of City Halls 13 gatherer AKA ER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12