Chief speech

Thread: Chief speech

Macho

Chief speech

As I sat in the room today and listened to Chief Hudak’s speech prior to the parade I felt sick. I wanted to throw up. By far the worst speech I’ve ever heard in my 3 years at this department. This clown and I use that word loosely had the audacity to sit in front of all of us and say that he was appreciative of the response time of the officers to the jewelry store robbery two weeks ago. With one and a half minute response time he stated that he was happy it wasn’t one minute because we would have been involved in the shooting. Hey chief, that’s what we signed up for you ass clown! Take your circus act somewhere else BOBO!

Unregistered
    He also made mention about how he would thank everyone for being there, but most didn’t have a choice in the matter. Wow this guy is unreal!

Unregistered
    The Chief is absolutely correct.
    The last thing the city needed in this incident would've been the fatalities occurring on the Mile.

You rookies would have certainly upped the collateral damage count.

The resulting 7 digit lawsuit payouts **in addition** to the cost over runs and change orders associated with the new PS Bldg., kiss OUR raises goodbye...

Pay close attention to your leader Hudak. That's why he's the Chief amd you'all are not.....

Unregistered
    we Are a joke, out veterans even more. Our FTOs teach how to sleep and not do a thing. Those are the veterans.