The truth about Mark D Barker - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am asking for a friend. Is it true that Chity does not have a closet in his fourth floor office because he came out of it. Haha.

Unregistered
    Here is an educated thought. You cannot spell "homo" with MicHael ChitwOOd. Also you cannot spell HYpoCrIte with Chity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am asking for a friend. Is it true that Chity does not have a closet in his fourth floor office because he came out of it. Haha.
    He has a huge antique desk though. Could you imagine the DNA and bodily fluids on that? You know from the occasional sneeze or mishap
    Haha squared

Unregistered
    Barker and Chitwood are fruitloops, you're right. Rotten fruit with lies and misinformation rather than accomplished careers.

As for Alvin (ME)= (1)Criminal is a stretch, if I am... come get me with your bad self. Other than that just sit back and enjoy my criminal enterprise grow while you phuktards sit back and allow. Must suck to be a cop and watch a supposed criminal break you and your systems down 1 by 1. A cop who cannot perform their duties is nothing. Keep doing nothing because it is becoming.
    (2) pervert? Please define and clarify... Just because I stuck my finger up your wifes ass doesn't justify the label, she asked for it
    (3)sexual stalker? Again, if I am come arrest me... Other than that just shut the phuk up
    (4) mentally unstable? May have to agree to a degree. May surprise you how I capitalize on that statement. If I'm unstable, do your duty and come serve me some stabilization.
    (5) woman beater? Naw, I never did again and that defines a mistake that was learned or taught. Many LEO's share this however their adjudications are much different and they've reoffended. Go do your research and learn the state minimum sentences for DV, then ask yourself why I was downward departed. And why do cops get to keep their jobs and firearms with DV arrests? You guys have friends at PTR?
    (6) lost custody of my daughter? I have never lost custody for any period of time for either of my children. That said, your agency has certainly violated my parental rights on many occasions. You will all learn this very soon.
    (7) bad father? And you decide this. Phukking classic and original if nothing else
    (8) mamas boy= guilty as charged. I love my mother and would do anything for her... ANYTHING, and that feeling is mutual
    (9) jobless= not quite there sport. Call it a medical leave and volunteering to topple you all 1 by 1 and with a smile 🙂
    (10) banned from owning weapons= NOPE, actually a dirty judge in Volusia County ruled improperly... More to come of this, but worse case scenario just check my social media page after midnight on 4/25/20 and it will be a hint to my arsenal. See, I respect even judges who wrongfully rule. I wrote to Zambrano, he knows but cannot change the ruling. If you're wondering how the judge ruled wrong=

#1 I was found a stalking threat by (responding) to a fake profile under the name of Shawn McDowell. Read the statute on stalking, I only responded and have never made any initial contact. I referred to myself as daddy, well, because I'm a daddy. And yes, I'm a lover not a fighter. And delivering court paperwork to council chambers was a right of mine and the box was checked... Ask the dirty lying deputy Patrick Gallagher
    #2 the judge did not disclose her personal relationship with the petitioner as required by law. This gives me the option to contest the tag team that happened 4/25/19. I did not have this option and possessed pictures of them together in political groups. You target me and want a fight I WONT RUN but engage. Look how many have fallen and yet I AM STILL HERE.
    #3 my evidence (the messages addressing me) were not allowed into evidence. These proved I only engaged when prompted or enticed.
    #4 the judge did not advise me of my right to appeal the decision of the court at the closing of the hearing.
    #5 the judge is up for election too... I respect her ruling but you can expect me to be very outspoken with records during her campaign. You know I am 😉

Whose to say I do not own firearms already? Really now, do your research because I often practiced with a deputy of VCSO.
    Worse come to worse I cannot posses any firearms till midnight 4/24/20, but to be safe I chose not to share my collection until the 25th at midnight. And then you will learn, and have probable cause to take if the law and your ability allows... No RED FLAGs here bud 🚩🚩🚩 if there are... come and get them Thursday morning 4/25/20. Private ownership is beautiful and every retarded ass comment you make on here about me justifies my evening of the playing field. I never wanted to own a firearm before 2017... I have never wanted (an arsenal) as much as now! I will have weapons and you will know I have them. To 1up me will take some effort to say the least... Not a threat but a promise. Thank yourselves for that because no one else can take credit for that but you.

time is on my side and the past has shown that I am winning over your every move. Embarrassment was the promise and it will continue. Pay attention to the coming elections and the dirt I have quietly recovered. Too late for electronic suicide = that is a term politicians use to clear their name electronically. Watch and learn Hotchimo. Watch and learn who gets voted off the island.
    So who was the dirty judge.

The stalking statute (chapter 784) does require "repeated" harrassment.

Can anyone discredit this guy? Deputy Gallagher or perhaps even judge Z. He has made claims that border on criminal and if untrue would be easy to get his ass bound up in a libel suit. Or is it all true

Unregistered
    Barker and Chitwood are fruitloops, you're right. Rotten fruit with lies and misinformation rather than accomplished careers.

As for Alvin (ME)= (1)Criminal is a stretch, if I am... come get me with your bad self. Other than that just sit back and enjoy my criminal enterprise grow while you phuktards sit back and allow. Must suck to be a cop and watch a supposed criminal break you and your systems down 1 by 1. A cop who cannot perform their duties is nothing. Keep doing nothing because it is becoming.
    (2) pervert? Please define and clarify... Just because I stuck my finger up your wifes ass doesn't justify the label, she asked for it
    (3)sexual stalker? Again, if I am come arrest me... Other than that just shut the phuk up
    (4) mentally unstable? May have to agree to a degree. May surprise you how I capitalize on that statement. If I'm unstable, do your duty and come serve me some stabilization.
    (5) woman beater? Naw, I never did again and that defines a mistake that was learned or taught. Many LEO's share this however their adjudications are much different and they've reoffended. Go do your research and learn the state minimum sentences for DV, then ask yourself why I was downward departed. And why do cops get to keep their jobs and firearms with DV arrests? You guys have friends at PTR?
    (6) lost custody of my daughter? I have never lost custody for any period of time for either of my children. That said, your agency has certainly violated my parental rights on many occasions. You will all learn this very soon.
    (7) bad father? And you decide this. Phukking classic and original if nothing else
    (8) mamas boy= guilty as charged. I love my mother and would do anything for her... ANYTHING, and that feeling is mutual
    (9) jobless= not quite there sport. Call it a medical leave and volunteering to topple you all 1 by 1 and with a smile 🙂
    (10) banned from owning weapons= NOPE, actually a dirty judge in Volusia County ruled improperly... More to come of this, but worse case scenario just check my social media page after midnight on 4/25/20 and it will be a hint to my arsenal. See, I respect even judges who wrongfully rule. I wrote to Zambrano, he knows but cannot change the ruling. If you're wondering how the judge ruled wrong=

#1 I was found a stalking threat by (responding) to a fake profile under the name of Shawn McDowell. Read the statute on stalking, I only responded and have never made any initial contact. I referred to myself as daddy, well, because I'm a daddy. And yes, I'm a lover not a fighter. And delivering court paperwork to council chambers was a right of mine and the box was checked... Ask the dirty lying deputy Patrick Gallagher
    #2 the judge did not disclose her personal relationship with the petitioner as required by law. This gives me the option to contest the tag team that happened 4/25/19. I did not have this option and possessed pictures of them together in political groups. You target me and want a fight I WONT RUN but engage. Look how many have fallen and yet I AM STILL HERE.
    #3 my evidence (the messages addressing me) were not allowed into evidence. These proved I only engaged when prompted or enticed.
    #4 the judge did not advise me of my right to appeal the decision of the court at the closing of the hearing.
    #5 the judge is up for election too... I respect her ruling but you can expect me to be very outspoken with records during her campaign. You know I am 😉

Whose to say I do not own firearms already? Really now, do your research because I often practiced with a deputy of VCSO.
    Worse come to worse I cannot posses any firearms till midnight 4/24/20, but to be safe I chose not to share my collection until the 25th at midnight. And then you will learn, and have probable cause to take if the law and your ability allows... No RED FLAGs here bud 🚩🚩🚩 if there are... come and get them Thursday morning 4/25/20. Private ownership is beautiful and every retarded ass comment you make on here about me justifies my evening of the playing field. I never wanted to own a firearm before 2017... I have never wanted (an arsenal) as much as now! I will have weapons and you will know I have them. To 1up me will take some effort to say the least... Not a threat but a promise. Thank yourselves for that because no one else can take credit for that but you.

time is on my side and the past has shown that I am winning over your every move. Embarrassment was the promise and it will continue. Pay attention to the coming elections and the dirt I have quietly recovered. Too late for electronic suicide = that is a term politicians use to clear their name electronically. Watch and learn Hotchimo. Watch and learn who gets voted off the island.
    1. “Criminal is a stretch:” Wrong! Your criminal record speaks volumes that’s a lie!

2. “Pervert:” Your comment says enough! Telling a married woman your her “daddy” possibly. Extensively talking about your homosexual fantasies on here is a good indication. Stalking women is creepy and perverted in its own respect.

3. “Evidence:” Are you easily manipulated? Just because someone engages you doesn’t mean you need to respond or respond inappropriately. You also messed up assuming it was Randy Post. Show me evidence this person identified as Randy? “Meeting at training” can describe any business. That was your fault for being obtuse. The judge probably seen enough to determine you went over the top. You have the right to appeal if you feel strongly you were wronged.

4. “Sexual stalker:” No need to arrest when you have been found guilty by a court of law. Regardless of the judge was so called “bias,” there was still sufficient evidence to prove you indeed were a sexual stalker at trial by your conduct online and in person. Any simple scroll of the various social media platforms shows your excessive stalking activity online. Confronting Post at a meeting wasn’t so smart either. How many people recommended you back off on your type of behavior? I remember quite a few people warned you that you were being inappropriate and excessive. They suggest you conduct yourself in a different manner. However, you were too block headed and continued with your harassment.

5. “Right to appeal:” I don’t ever recall the judge needing to tell the Defendant you have a right to appeal. Appealing your case is your right if you feel there were errors in your case. Didn’t you have counsel present? Why haven’t you appealed if you were wronged? What are you waiting for? Why don’t you ever follow through on matter? You talk a big game, but, fall short on delivering.

5. “Won’t run but engage:” That’s why you have a stalking injunction and have had other problems with the criminal justice system. That’s why you’re not successful with anything in your life. You don’t and won’t learn how to handle your affairs correctly. You’re doomed to keep repeating your mistakes if you don’t learn from your history. Keep looking like a fool! It makes for great laughs and entertainment.

6. “Firearms:” When a judge does not allow you to have firearms, there’s no other way to spin it! You’re too mentally unstable and irresponsible to use firearms. However, you’re too gullible and hardheaded to understand that fact.

7. “Custody:” The courts decided you were not a suitable father to have custody of your daughter. Florida usually favors 50/50 partnerships with parents. For you not to have custody shows significant problems with you as a father and an individual. You are obviously too mentally unstable and irresponsible to have custody of her.

8. Loving your mother is one thing. Living with your mother in your 40’s because you’re not responsible enough to live on your own as an adult shows your irresponsible and not mature to live life in the real world. Not working because of a minor injury is just an excuse for being lazy. When are you going to get it together Alvin? Need I keep going....

Unregistered
    1. “Criminal is a stretch:” Wrong! Your criminal record speaks volumes that’s a lie!

2. “Pervert:” Your comment says enough! Telling a married woman your her “daddy” possibly. Extensively talking about your homosexual fantasies on here is a good indication. Stalking women is creepy and perverted in its own respect.

3. “Evidence:” Are you easily manipulated? Just because someone engages you doesn’t mean you need to respond or respond inappropriately. You also messed up assuming it was Randy Post. Show me evidence this person identified as Randy? “Meeting at training” can describe any business. That was your fault for being obtuse. The judge probably seen enough to determine you went over the top. You have the right to appeal if you feel strongly you were wronged.

4. “Sexual stalker:” No need to arrest when you have been found guilty by a court of law. Regardless of the judge was so called “bias,” there was still sufficient evidence to prove you indeed were a sexual stalker at trial by your conduct online and in person. Any simple scroll of the various social media platforms shows your excessive stalking activity online. Confronting Post at a meeting wasn’t so smart either. How many people recommended you back off on your type of behavior? I remember quite a few people warned you that you were being inappropriate and excessive. They suggest you conduct yourself in a different manner. However, you were too block headed and continued with your harassment.

5. “Right to appeal:” I don’t ever recall the judge needing to tell the Defendant you have a right to appeal. Appealing your case is your right if you feel there were errors in your case. Didn’t you have counsel present? Why haven’t you appealed if you were wronged? What are you waiting for? Why don’t you ever follow through on matter? You talk a big game, but, fall short on delivering.

5. “Won’t run but engage:” That’s why you have a stalking injunction and have had other problems with the criminal justice system. That’s why you’re not successful with anything in your life. You don’t and won’t learn how to handle your affairs correctly. You’re doomed to keep repeating your mistakes if you don’t learn from your history. Keep looking like a fool! It makes for great laughs and entertainment.

6. “Firearms:” When a judge does not allow you to have firearms, there’s no other way to spin it! You’re too mentally unstable and irresponsible to use firearms. However, you’re too gullible and hardheaded to understand that fact.

7. “Custody:” The courts decided you were not a suitable father to have custody of your daughter. Florida usually favors 50/50 partnerships with parents. For you not to have custody shows significant problems with you as a father and an individual. You are obviously too mentally unstable and irresponsible to have custody of her.

8. Loving your mother is one thing. Living with your mother in your 40’s because you’re not responsible enough to live on your own as an adult shows your irresponsible and not mature to live life in the real world. Not working because of a minor injury is just an excuse for being lazy. When are you going to get it together Alvin? Need I keep going....
    Yes, please keep going if you like, whatever makes your boat float professional victim 🤣 Took your advice though, thanks sometimes I need a little nudge to follow through.

BTW, The only reason I was banned from the training center was the Sheriff needed a safe place to conduct his Compstat meetings without interruptions. You know he had to have a safe zone to sell his false narratives and we all know I am not buying what he is selling. Embarrassment was the promise, and it will only grow from here.
    Daddy is out, enjoy your Christmas

Unregistered
    So who was the dirty judge.

The stalking statute (chapter 784) does require "repeated" harrassment.

Can anyone discredit this guy? Deputy Gallagher or perhaps even judge Z. He has made claims that border on criminal and if untrue would be easy to get his ass bound up in a libel suit. Or is it all true
    No one can discredit the claims and the judge was Foxman. Have a 3rd cousin or your neighbor PRR all email communications between Mortimer and Teresa Smith, judge Z's assistant. That should clear up any discrepancy or doubt.

Unregistered
    No one can discredit the claims and the judge was Foxman. Have a 3rd cousin or your neighbor PRR all email communications between Mortimer and Teresa Smith, judge Z's assistant. That should clear up any discrepancy or doubt.
    We all know Alvin is a liar and changes the narrative to suit his needs. That’s why he hadn’t appealed this case. He knows the evidence against him is solid gold.

Who are we going to believe, an honorable councilwoman and deputy or a deadbeat criminal with an extensive record?

Unregistered
    Yes, please keep going if you like, whatever makes your boat float professional victim 🤣 Took your advice though, thanks sometimes I need a little nudge to follow through.

BTW, The only reason I was banned from the training center was the Sheriff needed a safe place to conduct his Compstat meetings without interruptions. You know he had to have a safe zone to sell his false narratives and we all know I am not buying what he is selling. Embarrassment was the promise, and it will only grow from here.
    Daddy is out, enjoy your Christmas
    You didn’t dispute the facts presented. The embarrassment is you year after year stating the same thing with no results. Another year gone by and a big fat nothing! Don’t you ever get embarrassed and tired of lying? No one fears you and only makes fun of you Creepy Chipotle Chipmunk.

Unregistered
    Here is another fact. You cannot spell HYpoCrITe with CHITY. And you cannot spell homo with MicHael ChitwOOd.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast