The truth about Mark D Barker - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember, not too long ago Barker’s View was the laughing stock of the county. Now it’s the gospel truth from the band wagon jumpers, because Mark said something against Heather.
    It shows mark barker is growing as a journalist! !!!

Unregistered
    It shows mark barker is growing as a journalist! !!!
    It shows you’re not consistent with your values and have no consistency, discipline, goals or principles like Heather, Michelle, and Mike.

Unregistered
    It shows you’re not consistent with your values and have no consistency, discipline, goals or principles like Heather, Michelle, and Mike.
    It doesn't show anything beyond someones opinion, that by the way is subject to change. Barker is pro LEO all the way and won't criticize the SO or administration. Heather and Michelle are gone from the SO and elected/appointed to the recurring subject of Barkers Views. Local government and failures of various districts of schools.

You are asserting that Heather, Michelle and Mike have values, discipline and principles? I will agree that they all have consistently destroyed the image of law enforcement. I will agree that none of the three accept thier mistakes. I'll agree that they consistently verify this opinion as fact. Everyone has skeletons, sure. Heather and Mike add to their collection regularly whereas Michelle has turned her act around but they all consistently pass the buck on someone else. Heather blames the administration, Michelle blames the medication and Mikey blames whoever is the flavor of the week. None of them accept their faults, that seems to be the only consistency I notice.

Unregistered
    It doesn't show anything beyond someones opinion, that by the way is subject to change. Barker is pro LEO all the way and won't criticize the SO or administration. Heather and Michelle are gone from the SO and elected/appointed to the recurring subject of Barkers Views. Local government and failures of various districts of schools.

You are asserting that Heather, Michelle and Mike have values, discipline and principles? I will agree that they all have consistently destroyed the image of law enforcement. I will agree that none of the three accept thier mistakes. I'll agree that they consistently verify this opinion as fact. Everyone has skeletons, sure. Heather and Mike add to their collection regularly whereas Michelle has turned her act around but they all consistently pass the buck on someone else. Heather blames the administration, Michelle blames the medication and Mikey blames whoever is the flavor of the week. None of them accept their faults, that seems to be the only consistency I notice.
    That’s pretty rich you’re talking about blame. It seems to be everyone else fault why you and the others have failed or gotten into trouble. It’s always the Sheriff’s fault........At least Barker’s View and Volusia Exposed is objective enough to come up with viewpoints that make sense whether you agree or disagree. It’s not the typical slam fest on the Sheriff, Heather, and Michelle from Alvin and the others. That’s why they will always have a bigger following on social media. That’s why I will always respect their opinions as a person and outlet. They don’t have an ax to grind and it’s never personal. That’s why both outlets will be views up as a reasonable to read viewpoints. They will maintain a higher credibility with their audience because of their willingness to be fair. They are not some kook with personal grudge looking to boost up his ego and just to bash. And, that’s the real 411 skinny that you can count on with their high readership.

Unregistered
    That’s pretty rich you’re talking about blame. It seems to be everyone else fault why you and the others have failed or gotten into trouble. It’s always the Sheriff’s fault........At least Barker’s View and Volusia Exposed is objective enough to come up with viewpoints that make sense whether you agree or disagree. It’s not the typical slam fest on the Sheriff, Heather, and Michelle from Alvin and the others. That’s why they will always have a bigger following on social media. That’s why I will always respect their opinions as a person and outlet. They don’t have an ax to grind and it’s never personal. That’s why both outlets will be views up as a reasonable to read viewpoints. They will maintain a higher credibility with their audience because of their willingness to be fair. They are not some kook with personal grudge looking to boost up his ego and just to bash. And, that’s the real 411 skinny that you can count on with their high readership.
    How is it blaming Chitwood if you get in trouble if all you are doing is pointing out some of the highlights of Chitwood, such as:

- bringing the firearm into OIA
    - not securing the bicycle causing the accident on I95
    - hiring G4S
    - not being able to shoot a firearm
    - dressing like a bum
    - questionable decisions (such as the felony stop, the SWAT call, etc)
    - the Jonelle Homan issue with his former chief deputy

This is just pointing out the foibles of our favorite hypocrite.

Unregistered
    How is it blaming Chitwood if you get in trouble if all you are doing is pointing out some of the highlights of Chitwood, such as:

- bringing the firearm into OIA
    - not securing the bicycle causing the accident on I95
    - hiring G4S
    - not being able to shoot a firearm
    - dressing like a bum
    - questionable decisions (such as the felony stop, the SWAT call, etc)
    - the Jonelle Homan issue with his former chief deputy

This is just pointing out the foibles of our favorite hypocrite.
    You sound ridiculous like Hank the blogger. You’re just finding the smallest things to nit pick in the Sheriff. You’re not going to convince me he is a bad Sheriff or not right for the job based on those petty arguments. I understand your record is unblemished and I can understand based on that why you feel the need to make small minded jabs to sway me. Please try and get away from the Alvin type arguments and persuade me with higher intellectual cases of his incompetence.

Unregistered
    You sound ridiculous like Hank the blogger. You’re just finding the smallest things to nit pick in the Sheriff. You’re not going to convince me he is a bad Sheriff or not right for the job based on those petty arguments. I understand your record is unblemished and I can understand based on that why you feel the need to make small minded jabs to sway me. Please try and get away from the Alvin type arguments and persuade me with higher intellectual cases of his incompetence.
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity
    You cannot come up with a constructive and cohesive comeback other than the regurgitated copy/paste Micky Mouse House style blogging.

Unregistered
    You cannot come up with a constructive and cohesive comeback other than the regurgitated copy/paste Micky Mouse House style blogging.
    Because it is a classic!!!!!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324