+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 239 of 239
 
  1. #231
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember, not too long ago Barkerís View was the laughing stock of the county. Now itís the gospel truth from the band wagon jumpers, because Mark said something against Heather.
    It shows mark barker is growing as a journalist! !!!

  2. #232
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It shows mark barker is growing as a journalist! !!!
    It shows youíre not consistent with your values and have no consistency, discipline, goals or principles like Heather, Michelle, and Mike.

  3. #233
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It shows youíre not consistent with your values and have no consistency, discipline, goals or principles like Heather, Michelle, and Mike.
    It doesn't show anything beyond someones opinion, that by the way is subject to change. Barker is pro LEO all the way and won't criticize the SO or administration. Heather and Michelle are gone from the SO and elected/appointed to the recurring subject of Barkers Views. Local government and failures of various districts of schools.

    You are asserting that Heather, Michelle and Mike have values, discipline and principles? I will agree that they all have consistently destroyed the image of law enforcement. I will agree that none of the three accept thier mistakes. I'll agree that they consistently verify this opinion as fact. Everyone has skeletons, sure. Heather and Mike add to their collection regularly whereas Michelle has turned her act around but they all consistently pass the buck on someone else. Heather blames the administration, Michelle blames the medication and Mikey blames whoever is the flavor of the week. None of them accept their faults, that seems to be the only consistency I notice.

  4. #234
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't show anything beyond someones opinion, that by the way is subject to change. Barker is pro LEO all the way and won't criticize the SO or administration. Heather and Michelle are gone from the SO and elected/appointed to the recurring subject of Barkers Views. Local government and failures of various districts of schools.

    You are asserting that Heather, Michelle and Mike have values, discipline and principles? I will agree that they all have consistently destroyed the image of law enforcement. I will agree that none of the three accept thier mistakes. I'll agree that they consistently verify this opinion as fact. Everyone has skeletons, sure. Heather and Mike add to their collection regularly whereas Michelle has turned her act around but they all consistently pass the buck on someone else. Heather blames the administration, Michelle blames the medication and Mikey blames whoever is the flavor of the week. None of them accept their faults, that seems to be the only consistency I notice.
    Thatís pretty rich youíre talking about blame. It seems to be everyone else fault why you and the others have failed or gotten into trouble. Itís always the Sheriffís fault........At least Barkerís View and Volusia Exposed is objective enough to come up with viewpoints that make sense whether you agree or disagree. Itís not the typical slam fest on the Sheriff, Heather, and Michelle from Alvin and the others. Thatís why they will always have a bigger following on social media. Thatís why I will always respect their opinions as a person and outlet. They donít have an ax to grind and itís never personal. Thatís why both outlets will be views up as a reasonable to read viewpoints. They will maintain a higher credibility with their audience because of their willingness to be fair. They are not some kook with personal grudge looking to boost up his ego and just to bash. And, thatís the real 411 skinny that you can count on with their high readership.

  5. #235
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thatís pretty rich youíre talking about blame. It seems to be everyone else fault why you and the others have failed or gotten into trouble. Itís always the Sheriffís fault........At least Barkerís View and Volusia Exposed is objective enough to come up with viewpoints that make sense whether you agree or disagree. Itís not the typical slam fest on the Sheriff, Heather, and Michelle from Alvin and the others. Thatís why they will always have a bigger following on social media. Thatís why I will always respect their opinions as a person and outlet. They donít have an ax to grind and itís never personal. Thatís why both outlets will be views up as a reasonable to read viewpoints. They will maintain a higher credibility with their audience because of their willingness to be fair. They are not some kook with personal grudge looking to boost up his ego and just to bash. And, thatís the real 411 skinny that you can count on with their high readership.
    How is it blaming Chitwood if you get in trouble if all you are doing is pointing out some of the highlights of Chitwood, such as:

    - bringing the firearm into OIA
    - not securing the bicycle causing the accident on I95
    - hiring G4S
    - not being able to shoot a firearm
    - dressing like a bum
    - questionable decisions (such as the felony stop, the SWAT call, etc)
    - the Jonelle Homan issue with his former chief deputy

    This is just pointing out the foibles of our favorite hypocrite.

  6. #236
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it blaming Chitwood if you get in trouble if all you are doing is pointing out some of the highlights of Chitwood, such as:

    - bringing the firearm into OIA
    - not securing the bicycle causing the accident on I95
    - hiring G4S
    - not being able to shoot a firearm
    - dressing like a bum
    - questionable decisions (such as the felony stop, the SWAT call, etc)
    - the Jonelle Homan issue with his former chief deputy

    This is just pointing out the foibles of our favorite hypocrite.
    You sound ridiculous like Hank the blogger. Youíre just finding the smallest things to nit pick in the Sheriff. Youíre not going to convince me he is a bad Sheriff or not right for the job based on those petty arguments. I understand your record is unblemished and I can understand based on that why you feel the need to make small minded jabs to sway me. Please try and get away from the Alvin type arguments and persuade me with higher intellectual cases of his incompetence.

  7. #237
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound ridiculous like Hank the blogger. Youíre just finding the smallest things to nit pick in the Sheriff. Youíre not going to convince me he is a bad Sheriff or not right for the job based on those petty arguments. I understand your record is unblemished and I can understand based on that why you feel the need to make small minded jabs to sway me. Please try and get away from the Alvin type arguments and persuade me with higher intellectual cases of his incompetence.
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity

  8. #238
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cannot spell hypocrite without chity
    You cannot come up with a constructive and cohesive comeback other than the regurgitated copy/paste Micky Mouse House style blogging.

  9. #239
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cannot come up with a constructive and cohesive comeback other than the regurgitated copy/paste Micky Mouse House style blogging.
    Because it is a classic!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •